Reported crimes of I$r@el against Palestinians. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:54:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Reported crimes of I$r@el against Palestinians. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Reported crimes of I$r@el against Palestinians.  (Read 3463 times)
Vermin Supreme
Henry Clay

« on: June 21, 2012, 06:10:39 PM »
« edited: June 22, 2012, 01:21:55 PM by Vermin Supreme »

http://www.mediamonitors.net/francis7.html

Israel's War Crimes against Palestinians

"We all have a general idea of what a war crime is, so I am not going to elaborate upon that term here. But there are different degrees of heinousness for war crimes. In particular are the more serious war crimes denominated "grave breaches" of the Fourth Geneva Convention. Since the start of the Al Aqsa Intifada, the world has seen those inflicted every day by Israel against the Palestinian People living in occupied Palestine: e.g., willful killing of Palestinian civilians by the Israeli army and Israel's illegal paramilitary settlers. These Israeli "grave breaches" of the Fourth Geneva Convention mandate universal prosecution for their perpetrators, whether military or civilian, as well as prosecution for their commanders, whether military or civilian, including Israel's political leaders."
Vermin Supreme
Henry Clay

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 02:54:49 PM »
« Edited: June 22, 2012, 03:07:04 PM by Vermin Supreme »

Israel= The 51st state of America. It's pretty much is but the government doesn't want to tell you about all the lies of Israel that has been expose to an sophisticated online audience while they want the small minded feeble masses to get their news from the Zionist media.
Vermin Supreme
Henry Clay

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 03:06:15 PM »
« Edited: June 22, 2012, 06:17:49 PM by Vermin Supreme »

No, because Israel wants to make a profit on destroying the  brown people race. They are bunch of big nose muthaf**kers who want to take your money and spend on weapons of all kind out to get the Muslims.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies