National Council for the Preservation of Democracy
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 11, 2024, 02:46:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  National Council for the Preservation of Democracy
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: National Council for the Preservation of Democracy  (Read 5863 times)
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2014, 05:46:49 PM »

The Revolutionary Armed Forces are under my direct command and you are to be executed tomorrow. These are the ravings of a madman.

No such organisation exists.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2014, 06:22:59 PM »
« Edited: October 03, 2014, 06:25:43 PM by Governor Varavour »

Special Order #02

In light of the present situation, consensus invests Foucaulf with the authority of the office of Acting Secretary of Information. He is invested with full authority to communicate information via radio, television, internet, etc. pending resolution of the present Crisis.

Be it resolved,
The National Council for the Restoration of Democracy and Order
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2014, 06:25:28 PM »

Special Order #03

In light of the present situation, consensus invests Hashemite with the authority of the office of Acting Governor of the Midwest. He is invested with the full powers of that office pending resolution of the present Crisis.

Be it resolved,
The National Council for the Restoration of Democracy and Order
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2014, 06:26:55 PM »

Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2014, 06:29:40 PM »

At this juncture I will step aside so that the Acting Secretary of Information will take over the responsibility of acting as spokesman for the National Council for the Restoration of Democracy and Order.

Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2014, 06:33:16 PM »

Effective immediately, the FCC hereby revokes the license of 96.3 FM Minneapolis from broadcasting any more subversive calls to action that would further destabilize this great country or give class traitors any benefit.
Foucaulf
« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2014, 06:53:51 PM »

A message to the international community

I thank Governor Simfan Varavour for his appointment of me to this position, as well as controlling the situation in the Pacific to the best of his ability, in stark contrast to other regions. It is clear that Atlasia is going through a period of turmoil. As the situation is fluid, I will update Atlasia's partners and allies on current events.

Pursuant to the Constitution, Tyrion is now the President of Atlasia. This is recognized by the Council, as well as the Regional Governments of the Pacific and of the IDS. While attempts by rogue forces within the administration will deny our recognition, they do not represent the opinions of the Atlasian people.

Certain subversive agents within the country are former Attorney General Snowstalker, At-Large Senator Deus Naturae and Citizen Adam Griffin. We are in the process of capturing them and assembling charges of sedition; the punishment includes a lifetime ban from voting and political participation. Unless they relent on their behaviour, they will be prosecuted once order is restored.

While a larger group supported independence and autonomy in these troubling times, they have not committed seditious behaviour. Nonetheless, their continued participation in politics would pose grave risks. The Council will consult with President Tyrion and the Supreme Court on the mechanisms of suspending elections until further notice, up to the removal of seditious and unpatriotic material in current legislation.

Order will be restored in due time. Recover and reconciliation will last longer, and I hope our partners and allies across the world will support Atlasia's rightful government in this matter. Thank you for your attention.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2014, 06:56:12 PM »

A message to the international community

I thank Governor Simfan Varavour for his appointment of me to this position, as well as controlling the situation in the Pacific to the best of his ability, in stark contrast to other regions. It is clear that Atlasia is going through a period of turmoil. As the situation is fluid, I will update Atlasia's partners and allies on current events.

Pursuant to the Constitution, Tyrion is now the President of Atlasia. This is recognized by the Council, as well as the Regional Governments of the Pacific and of the IDS. While attempts by rogue forces within the administration will deny our recognition, they do not represent the opinions of the Atlasian people.

Certain subversive agents within the country are former Attorney General Snowstalker, At-Large Senator Deus Naturae and Citizen Adam Griffin. We are in the process of capturing them and assembling charges of sedition; the punishment includes a lifetime ban from voting and political participation. Unless they relent on their behaviour, they will be prosecuted once order is restored.

While a larger group supported independence and autonomy in these troubling times, they have not committed seditious behaviour. Nonetheless, their continued participation in politics would pose grave risks. The Council will consult with President Tyrion and the Supreme Court on the mechanisms of suspending elections until further notice, up to the removal of seditious and unpatriotic material in current legislation.

Order will be restored in due time. Recover and reconciliation will last longer, and I hope our partners and allies across the world will support Atlasia's rightful government in this matter. Thank you for your attention.

Make no mistake: the Working People's Force's recent actions are solely to guarantee the continuity of government as pursuant in the Constitution, unlike other so-called "defenders" of the process. It is obvious now that the real enemy is the dangerous secessionist, who must be stopped at all costs.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2014, 08:26:56 PM »

You have no authority to do any of this. This is nothing but an organization of neo-falangist terrorists.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2014, 09:26:02 PM »

I assure you the forces of reaction will be cleansed.
Foucaulf
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2014, 10:37:15 PM »

Following the agreement between the Council and the Adam Griffin-led WPF, and considering Tyrion's swearing in as president, the Council disbands and renounces all appointments made and authorities conferred until further notice.

It is imperative, from the Council's viewpoint, that Tyrion should control the Presidency as long as possible until the federal cabinet and government returns to working order. A secondary objective is to prosecute all currently active Atlasians with seditious intent. We will support all measures in line with our nation's Constitution toward these goals.
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2014, 10:57:57 PM »

I thank the Council for formally disbanding and recognizing my authority. My administration does not recognize the actions of any of your illegally appointed citizens, and shall continue to respect the laws as they pertain to appointments and confirmations.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies