Rep. Tierney (D-MA) "knew everything" of family's illegal off shore betting site (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:31:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Rep. Tierney (D-MA) "knew everything" of family's illegal off shore betting site (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rep. Tierney (D-MA) "knew everything" of family's illegal off shore betting site  (Read 4956 times)
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« on: June 29, 2012, 01:29:00 PM »

Tierney is generally an awful person to the extent and Tisei is inoffensive for a Republican to the extent that if I lived in the Essex County area I'd actually be inclined to vote for Tisei in this race, unless the projections for House seats were extremely, extremely close, in which case I'd abstain.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 05:44:50 PM »

Competitive House elections in Massachusetts are so rare that this is actually pretty exciting. I'm not too familiar with the North Shore and don't follow news east of Worcester very much, so I honestly have to thank you, krazen, for keeping us abreast on this fiasco.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies