SCOTUS has made Mitt Romney's candidacy utterly worthless (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:06:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  SCOTUS has made Mitt Romney's candidacy utterly worthless (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SCOTUS has made Mitt Romney's candidacy utterly worthless  (Read 10811 times)
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: June 28, 2012, 09:25:07 PM »

Normally I try not to gloat within a thread, but the quality of this one is already so poor that I feel no shame.

It is absolutely hilarious to see our forum Republican hacks attempting spin control.  Mitt Romney's Hair, why don't you just tell us how much you love your Baby Daddy Mitt while you're at it?
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 09:40:59 PM »

Normally I try not to gloat within a thread, but the quality of this one is already so poor that I feel no shame.

It is absolutely hilarious to see our forum Republican hacks attempting spin control.  Mitt Romney's Hair, why don't you just tell us how much you love your Baby Daddy Mitt while you're at it?

Right, so those saying "butthurt" in other threads coming from liberals is so constructive, right? Please.

At least I try to make arguments and points, no matter how much you disagree with it.

Sigh, I despair sometimes. Unfortunately, today, I have despaired too often. But come November, I will not. Obama is seriously doomed - poor economy, and now a backlash on Obamacare 2.0. LOL
I sure wish we had real backlash on Obamacare, as opposed to the drivel you and you're comrades have begun spewing.  Whatever happened to discussion of a public option, much less single payer?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies