Would Ron Paul be the Republican presidential nominee if he had won Iowa?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:35:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Would Ron Paul be the Republican presidential nominee if he had won Iowa?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Would Ron Paul be the Republican presidential nominee if he had won Iowa?
Of course! bow low to President Paul.
No, but he'd have come second.
The primary map wouldn't look much different.
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Would Ron Paul be the Republican presidential nominee if he had won Iowa?  (Read 4230 times)
kenyanobama
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.52, S: 9.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2012, 07:12:35 AM »

No, Republicans wouldn't have voted for a baby killer.

The Good Dr. Ronald E. Paul is the farthest thing from a "baby killer". He has an incredibly pro-life voting record. Moreso than Romney, as I'm sure you know. What, in your mind, could possibly make him a "baby killer"?

Babies died while their mothers were under RongPaul's care. Instead of staying up to date in medicine he spent his time studying economics, history, and his version of the Constitution. Instead of upholding his oath and providing the best care possible for his patients he was off chasing his own little dream. Ron Paul would rather learn to be a good Muslim, or learn Chinese, than commit troops to a conflict or prepare this nation for a war.

He is a coward, a wimp, a liar. He let babies die while he learned about economics.

And pray tell where did you hear this about Dr. Paul?

The Hannity Forums, why?
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2012, 07:23:01 AM »

The Good Dr. Ronald E. Paul is the farthest thing from a "baby killer". He has an incredibly pro-life voting record. Moreso than Romney, as I'm sure you know. What, in your mind, could possibly make him a "baby killer"?

Babies died while their mothers were under RongPaul's care. Instead of staying up to date in medicine he spent his time studying economics, history, and his version of the Constitution. Instead of upholding his oath and providing the best care possible for his patients he was off chasing his own little dream. Ron Paul would rather learn to be a good Muslim, or learn Chinese, than commit troops to a conflict or prepare this nation for a war.

He is a coward, a wimp, a liar. He let babies die while he learned about economics.

The Hannity Forums, why?

Ah, so you are a sock.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2012, 08:09:54 AM »

The Hannity Forums, why?

And do they mean he literally was reading an economics book while a baby was right in front of him and needed him? What exactly was stated? The good Dr. Paul is a man of exquisite moral tastes and I wouldn't expect to ever hear something like this about him.
BritishDixie
United Kingdom

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2012, 08:18:43 AM »

I don't like Paul's foreign policy either, but this goes too far.
kenyanobama
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.52, S: 9.48

« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2012, 08:57:40 AM »

No, Ron Paul reneged on his doctor's oath to become a politician. He contributed to the world-wide shortage of doctors and is responsible for the death of millions.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2012, 08:59:02 AM »

You know he still practices as a doctor, right? And unless he headed some sort of mass genocide, it's kinda hard to be responsible for the deaths of millions.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2012, 09:27:37 AM »

No, Ron Paul reneged on his doctor's oath to become a politician. He contributed to the world-wide shortage of doctors and is responsible for the death of millions.

BREAKING NEWS
US Representative and Presidential candidate Ron Paul is responsible for a mass genocide of millions! He did something else besides work as a doctor!
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2012, 10:47:06 AM »

LOL Cathcon is arguing with a troll/possible sock.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2012, 10:52:09 AM »

Whoever Kenyaobama is, I commend them. They are the best troll/sock ever. Puts CaDan to shame Tongue
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2012, 12:02:58 PM »

no, they never would have let him win no matter what happened.  but we would likely be sitting here without a presumptive nominee.
TheGlobalizer
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.84, S: -7.13

« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2012, 02:48:49 PM »

I'll say yes.  I think it would have legitimized his campaign somewhat - he would have probably won NH, too.

Plenty of opportunity to fall down in the bright lights, but I think the socon skeptics would have come around enough to give him the push to victory.
TheGlobalizer
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.84, S: -7.13

« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2012, 02:50:49 PM »

And I just read the rest of the thread, and loled.  Awesome.

The Atlas Forum...the Atlas Forum never changes.
Wisconsin+17
Ben Kenobi
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2012, 09:27:36 PM »
« Edited: July 03, 2012, 09:29:09 PM by Ben Kenobi »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

BRTD - you're arguing that a 20 percent reduction in government spending results in a 2 percent reduction in private sector employment?
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -9.04

« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2012, 06:55:29 AM »

1) Don't ban kenyanobama. My afternoons are funnier reading his posts.
2) I can study Medicine if I want (I got the mark needed), but I'll study Law & Business Management instead. I'm a baby killer, but I don't care. In fact, I'm glad I won't work as a doctor. What a HP I am.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies