ScottSurveys/Porcupine Poll: Mideast Gubernatorial Race (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:53:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  ScottSurveys/Porcupine Poll: Mideast Gubernatorial Race (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: If the eleciton for Mideast Governor were held today, which candidate would receive your first preference?
ZuWo (Whig-KY)

Tmthforu94 (MCPR-IN)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 16

Author Topic: ScottSurveys/Porcupine Poll: Mideast Gubernatorial Race  (Read 2099 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« on: July 06, 2012, 11:54:33 AM »

I like both Zuwo and Tmth, but this race could use a left-wing candidate.

You're right - it'd be similar to the Presidential race, where we had a conservative, moderate, and liberal candidate running (and who could forget Tweed Wink).

Unfortunately, I'm not sure there's a liberal in our region who would be willing to run, much less have a serious shot at winning, considering the nature of our region.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 03:07:07 PM »

I like both Zuwo and Tmth, but this race could use a left-wing candidate.

You're right - it'd be similar to the Presidential race, where we had a conservative, moderate, and liberal candidate running (and who could forget Tweed Wink).

Unfortunately, I'm not sure there's a liberal in our region who would be willing to run, much less have a serious shot at winning, considering the nature of our region.

Very true.  I think I may be one of the more well known and popular liberals in the region and unless there was a serious conservative vote split I doubt I could win, as shown by the recent poll conducted.

But that's exactly what's happening in this race at the moment. Wink
But the thing is, a lot of our supporters would second preference each other. There'd have to be enough bitterness between our camps that we don't second preference each other, which better not happen. Wink Tongue
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 07:01:39 PM »

ZuWo supporters are being awfully quiet? Tongue Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies