Public Office of the Napoleon-Nathan Administration
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:38:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Public Office of the Napoleon-Nathan Administration
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Public Office of the Napoleon-Nathan Administration  (Read 4312 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2012, 09:41:10 AM »

The State of the Union address shall be delayed until Vice President Kalwejt can be located. Sad
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2012, 09:28:34 PM »

President Napoleon has emerged from the search for Vice President Kalwejt to make an endorsement in the Northeast Assembly Special Election to fill the vacancy brought by the resignation of Representative PyroFox. The President speaks in Syracuse, New York.

"The Northeast Region is fortunate to have such a great selection of candidates in this election and the upcoming general election as well. As a former Governor of the region, maintaining a healthy legislative atmosphere is a priority for me when I endorse. Comrade Funk may be new to Atlasia, but he has jumped in full force and I am excited to see what he can produce in the Assembly. I endorse him with my fullest confidence.

In previous special elections I have frequently supported Labor Party candidates such as Snowstalker or Alfred Jones. While I have no doubt that Bore would make a great Representative, and I wish to see him elected in the general election, Comrade Funk is the man for this job at this time. The potential and the great ideas that newcomers often have cannot be understated. It was not too long ago that a group of new and dedicated posters came together to reform and revive the Northeast Region. I was a part of that group and I know that Comrade Funk can carry that torch of reform.

Comrade Funk is a rising star in the Liberal Party, I am certain that if he is elected to this office he can go far and accomplish big things for the Liberal Party and Atlasia. Northeasterners, please give him your support in the upcoming special election. Thank you!"
Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -5.91

P P P

« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2012, 08:28:18 PM »

Thank you Mr. President!
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2012, 02:25:10 PM »

The President will be delivering his State of the Union address before the Senate tonight.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2012, 11:07:51 PM »

State of the Union Speech

Senators and fellow Atlasians

We are gathered here tonight because it is our duty to address the many problems facing our nation. We have a responsibility to our country to come together and create solutions. Atlasia is working, we are on the right track, but anything less than 100% of our effort is unacceptable while I am President of the Republic of Atlasia.

We have shared great success these past weeks and months. Together, we saved our compassionate health care programs from collapsing and we balanced the budget without burdening working Atlasians with higher taxes. We have welcomed home our troops from the Middle East and have made investments in their future to reward their heroic sacrifices.

Atlasia must be a force for peace and prosperity, at home and abroad. We cannot afford any more economic turbulence, where hard-working Atlasians slip through the cracks and can no longer pursue happiness for their families.  We cannot afford any more unnecessary bloodshed, where honorable Atlasians are separated from their families and friends not knowing if they will see them again. Liberal, Labor, or Whig, I hope we can agree that the future is brighter.

Vice President Kalwejt has helped establish communications between Atlasia and Iran. Iran, having recently acquired nuclear weapons, is an emerging power in a fragile region. It is up to us to preserve peace, not only for our own values but for the sake of millions of Iranians who now have a small window letting in the light of freedom. If we can begin building a relationship, we can ensure that Iran acts as a responsible power and weaken terrorist networks around the world.

I support the creation of a federally-funded, nationwide university system, to offer more students access to a college education. I support removing the tax on tuition, because college students and their families have it hard enough as it is. I support worker training and jobs programs to help students build careers and restore employment for those less fortunate. I support the right of every Atlasian to have access to quality health care. I support prohibiting employers from discriminating in hiring because an applicant has been out of work. I support a lower tax burden on middle class Atlasians. I support efforts to conserve energy, develop clean energy, and make energy more cost effective. I support equal rights for all Atlasians regardless of their sexual orientation or gender. Now is not the time for satisfaction.

It is time that we move. Our government must be active in promoting and protecting the rights of our people. We must move forward with this common purpose. We must be relentless in our efforts. And we will make bring about the greatness this nation deserves.

Thank you all and Dave Bless Atlasia

Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2012, 11:08:55 PM »

I will be making Senate endorsements this week.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2012, 04:38:37 PM »

I am endorsing in these August Senate elections the following candidacies, in no particular order:
Senator Andrew (Indepdent- PA)
Bacon King (Liberal- GA)
Franzl (Liberal- IL)
Governor Townsend (Liberal- NV)

Marokai Blue (Labor- IA)

These five are highly qualified individuals and I encourage to offer them your support as well. This looks to be an exciting and unpredictable election. With the competitive Mideast and Northeast Assembly races also taken into account, I believe that Atlasia is truly on the rebound and our Renaissance has begun. I am looking forward to the next Senate session.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2012, 01:25:51 AM »

Atlasians, for you, the steaks have never been higher. GET OUT AND VOTE!

Thank you

President Napoleon
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2012, 01:37:26 AM »

Atlasians, for you, the steaks have never been higher.

I'd certainly say so. Wink

Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2012, 01:38:37 AM »

Nail that to a roof, and you will be on the mark. Smiley
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2012, 08:33:09 AM »

I am endorsing in these August Senate elections the following candidacies, in no particular order:
Senator Andrew (Indepdent- PA)
Bacon King (Liberal- GA)
Franzl (Liberal- IL)
Governor Townsend (Liberal- NV)

Marokai Blue (Labor- IA)

These five are highly qualified individuals and I encourage to offer them your support as well. This looks to be an exciting and unpredictable election. With the competitive Mideast and Northeast Assembly races also taken into account, I believe that Atlasia is truly on the rebound and our Renaissance has begun. I am looking forward to the next Senate session.

I would like to thank you for your support, Mr. President. It is greatly appreciated.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2012, 12:53:30 PM »

This is now the Napoleon/Nathan administration public office!
World politics is up Schmitt creek
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2012, 01:06:20 PM »

Hello, everyone!
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2012, 02:36:17 PM »

Great choice for VP...
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2012, 02:42:57 PM »

Why didn't you consider me? I'm out of a job now Sad
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2012, 03:13:46 PM »

Why didn't you consider me? I'm out of a job now Sad

Actually, I had you in mind for something else. But we will talk about that...later. Besides, if you left the Senate now then equal rights can't happen!
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2012, 03:41:04 PM »

What about the lack of Whig endorsements for senate?
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2012, 03:42:35 PM »
« Edited: August 27, 2012, 03:45:33 PM by President Napoleon »

I preferenced Hagrid. You didn't preference anyone outside of your party.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2012, 03:46:31 PM »

1. NVTownsend
2. AndrewTX
3. Franzl
4. Bacon King
5. Marokai Blue
6. Sjoyce
7. Hagrid

To be fair, such a "preference" doesn't mean anything. Wink
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2012, 08:53:18 PM »

I preferenced Hagrid. You didn't preference anyone outside of your party.

I wasn't comfortable with any of the Labor or Liberal slate and I'm still looking at future Imperial Bloc folks that I could in the future. If I had been elected to the senate back in June I would've endorsed and given a high preferance to  Ben for an at large slot. He's MCPR.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2012, 10:19:08 PM »

I've got good news! Dave has finally added me to the Wiki. I will be getting to work shortly to improve our out of date info source. Anyone else willing to contributed is appreciated. Smiley
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2012, 11:29:54 PM »

I've got good news! Dave has finally added me to the Wiki. I will be getting to work shortly to improve our out of date info source. Anyone else willing to contributed is appreciated. Smiley

Does there is any plan?
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2012, 11:41:42 PM »

Does there is any plan?

If I had plans, I would probably be a little more liked and a lot less interesting. Wink

Right now my priority is to fill in all the missing election data and get the statute up to date. If anyone notices something outside of that and brings it to my attention, I can try to fix it.

I also feel like I owe the Northeast a little bit of Wiki help, since I couldn't when I was Governor.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2012, 11:46:32 PM »

Thank the Lord. Some of the recent election wiki pages are a tragedy.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2012, 11:50:02 PM »

Thank the Lord. Some of the recent election wiki pages are a tragedy.

To be fair, the fact that they exist at all is something of a miracle. Tongue
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies