The White House- Napoleon/Nathan Administration (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:30:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The White House- Napoleon/Nathan Administration (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The White House- Napoleon/Nathan Administration  (Read 16410 times)
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« on: July 22, 2012, 09:11:48 PM »

Mr. President-

I'll begin by telling you what you may already know- despite my reputation on this board as a “hawk” it is not easy for me to advocate for or encourage military conflict. As a veteran of a war which many saw as lacking basis- even many of us who served- and as some one who never knew my father as he died of wounds before I could walk or talk... I understand that decisions involving the use of military force and the placement of our brave service members in harm's way must be made knowing that our choice could deprive children of a mother or father, make a widow or widower, or force a parent to bury their child. It is with having witnessed the tragedy of war that I write this open letter to inform you and Atlasia that I will be submitting a resolution to authorize the use of force against the Islamic Republic of Iran and I urge you to initiate military action against its government as soon as possible...

Iran must not be permitted to develop nuclear weapons. Some will say it is their right as a sovereign nation to do so as it is in their self interest- I say it is our right to act as we see fit considering we are a sovereign nation as well. Iran's obtaining a nuclear weapon would place our nation and our allies at existential risk for reasons I will outline... and upon obtaining their first nuclear weapon- we will be deterred from attacking to avoid destruction. This is why we must attack now- we will not risk the loss of one of our cities to attack them later when Iran performs increasingly heinous acts about the Earth

Iran has countless committed acts of war and threatened to commit others... they have committed many of the acts of war via their proxy- Hezbollah- which they fund and direct and which is responsible for the recent horrific attack on Israelis and Bulgarians in Bulgaria- this is an act of war along with the hundreds of other attacks against civilians and military alike done under the banner of Hezbollah. Iran planned to assassinate the Saudi ambassador to our own nation which was thwarted by intelligence. Iran is a theocracy which terrorizes its own people- such as hanging homosexuals simply for their sexual orientation. Iran has threatened to close the Strait of Hormuz which would result in a global economic shock. Iranian leaders have threatened to wipe Israel off the map and have conducted military exercises to enhance their capability to eradicate any military base of ours they can reach. Why would we ever take such a nation at their word that their nuclear development is for peaceful purposes?

The answer is- we cannot. Every day Iran moves forward with its nuclear program is a day closer to the point of no return- a point at which Iran becomes our military equal and conflict with them involves millions of lives lost on our side as opposed to thousands. Mr. President- our military exists for a reason and that reason is to prevail in combat should the need arise. I believe the Iranian threat justifies the use of military force. I leave it to you and your military advisors and commanders to determine the course of action- but implore you to eliminate the Iranian regime's ability to wage war before it is too late. Why would we let the world' s most dangerous regime obtain the world's most dangerous weapon?

Tomorrow- I will be submitting a resolution to authorize you to use force against the Iranian regime. I urge my fellow Senators to join me in this endeavor to preserve the security of our nation and our allies

Regards,
clarence
At-Large Senator
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 06:37:28 PM »

$600 million is being put toward a partnership with veterans' organization Atlasian Legion and the Honor Flight network to assist in transportation of remaining World War II veterans to see the memorial in Nyman. The funding will also be used for fundraising efforts to make it possible for more veterans to participate.
Fantastic.... thank you, Mr. President!
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 04:55:14 PM »

Ben- perhaps you should make those consequences more clear, such as the fact that if he does not appear- he will be sat on by this behind...

... unless of course he would enjoy that kind of thing!
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 03:46:53 PM »

I urge you to sign this, Mr. President- and I thank the Senate for passing this bill
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2013, 12:25:05 AM »

Thank you very much for the honor, Mr. President- of this award and of serving in your administration!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies