Summarize Previous Poster's Political Beliefs (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:28:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Summarize Previous Poster's Political Beliefs (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Summarize Previous Poster's Political Beliefs  (Read 40335 times)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: July 09, 2012, 07:46:14 AM »

Standard Conservative, from the South so you know he's legit. Also, as I recall, he figures he'd be identified as one of the farthest right posters if only he posted more. Wink
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 07:38:51 AM »

A somewhat traditional, yet fundamentally leftist Democrat. One could say he's "Normal for New England".

Seems to be a standard liberal with some vaguely communitarian leanings. Member of his town council, so regardless, he's an FF. From what I've heard he has a strange fixation on all things Asian.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 05:54:45 PM »

I remember hearing an NPR presentation. It involved a story about the Polish President dying in a plane crash, I believe. This triggered an election between his twin brother, representing what was termed as "old Poland" against the more liberal "new Poland" candidate. The new Poland was located in the West in major cities as I recall and represented a much more progressive worldview, etc. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say he's not part of the rural, conservative, eastern "old Poland".
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2012, 03:55:44 PM »

While it seems I have talked with oakvale much thanks to the forum's chat, I know little of his beliefs. He once humorously commented that our PM scores were mirror opposites of each other, though one would have to switch around the social and economic scores. So what you end up with, I guess, is a liberal who is moderate economically and quite liberal socially. I know I'm not doing him justice here, but this is what I've come up with. Godspeed.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2012, 09:49:31 PM »

'Kay, I don't know a lot about Foucaulf. Seems like a good guy. On politics specifically, as I recall, he's pro-choice. I assume he's somewhere located in the left part of the spectrum. Not sure where.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2012, 06:57:06 PM »

Bump!
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2012, 04:46:16 PM »

Young from what I recall. Probably raised in a liberal family somewhere in NYC. Grew up with their values. Not a rub against him, that's just the way things are. His signature, showing some happy anim'e dude, suggests that this guy is happy and enthusiastic an amount of the time. Good for him.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2012, 10:28:54 AM »

American Paleo-Conservative, probably most fits with the Constitution Party. Nonetheless, he joined here as a Libertarian and is now a Republican. I take it he'll try to be active with a number of centre-right groups as time goes on, but eventually be forced to make a decision.

Pat Buchanan might also describe his views well. A Paleo-Con with a protectionist side. However, Sanchez seems to have dropped hints of racism that he may have came here with and thus not be as in support of him as was likely. Nevertheless, I feel confident that the Chairman would have voted for Pat thrice had he been a registered voter at the time.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2012, 04:54:09 PM »

Conservative Republican who believes he would've been more liberal in the past. Big lover of liberal Republican Governors in the 1960's, of note George Romney, Nelson Rockefeller, Tom McCall, and William Scranton. Not sure about the type of candidate he'd support today, but as I said earlier, seems to identify as conservative.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2014, 11:44:12 AM »

Left-winger who is rather comfortable with government authority despite possessing a token amount of social liberalism. Has few problems with the criminalization of various substances, government surveillance, and seems to feel the same regarding a type of civic or governmental morality. In a word, nanny-statist.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2014, 01:35:04 AM »

Polnut is a modern, pragmatic left-winger of the Australian type. I believe he's referred to himself as being largely centrist in his own country, though in ours he'd probably line up with the Obama administration (minus the vast atrocities). He seems fairly calm and confident in what he's doing and has the air of being a good executive who can shoot clever quips at detractors on both sides.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies