Flash Player problems (in Chrome and also Firefox) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:24:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Flash Player problems (in Chrome and also Firefox) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Flash Player problems (in Chrome and also Firefox)  (Read 636 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: July 10, 2012, 12:12:09 PM »

OK, everyone knows that Flash Player is terrible and creates endless problems, right?  I have had terrible sorrows in both IE and Foxfire because of Flash, and my laptop at home barely works because of 'scripts' running, which apparently come from Flash videos from youtube.

But specifically now I have a problem at the office - Flash functions more or less correctly in IE, (though after about an hour or two of flash viewing the computer barely functions), but in Firefox it will fail to open a video about 95% of the time, though in the rare case it does open, it works perfectly.  Finally in Chrome the videos will always play, and reliably, but the sound is terrible - scratchy and unlistenable.

So, what is wrong? 
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 06:30:19 AM »

Not that i know of, as I don't know what is an 'extension'?  I do have an extension cord for the power.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 10:56:08 AM »

Huh. I suggest clearing your browser's memory, if you haven't done that yet.

Oh, how can I do that?  And would it make it forget some useful or important things as well?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2012, 12:49:37 PM »

Wait a second it's just started working for me again. Around an hour ago some message came up about a firewall for adobe flash player (I clicked allow for all in the box that came up) and I didn't make too much of it but now flash works again.

Well darn it, I wish that message would pop up for me too! Sad
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies