Hi new poster!-Questions about Republican supported voter laws and turnout? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 06:52:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Hi new poster!-Questions about Republican supported voter laws and turnout? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hi new poster!-Questions about Republican supported voter laws and turnout?  (Read 1342 times)
hopper
United States

« on: July 11, 2012, 07:46:47 AM »

Well in Georgia and Indiana they had voter ID in 2008 and there was no problems. In PA though the State House of Representatives Majority Leader admitted that PA put in place voter so Romney could carry PA. Now that I have a problem with. They did that in PA to supress turnout in Philly because obviously alot of black people live in Philly and they probably don't have a driver's liscence I think.

I know a black state senator sponsored a bill allowing voter ID in Rhode Island. Even Mark Morial(the leader of the National Urban League) said on C-Span that he doesn't have a problem with voter ID as long as the state pays for the usage of voter id.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies