Documents reveal Romney stayed longer at Bain Capital (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:28:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Documents reveal Romney stayed longer at Bain Capital (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Documents reveal Romney stayed longer at Bain Capital  (Read 3288 times)
WhyteRain
Political Matrix
E: 6.19, S: -2.78

« on: July 13, 2012, 01:14:15 PM »

I don't know if Romney is guilty or not, but I'm willing to go along with it if it means he won't be the GOP nominee!

Two Wall Street puppets and crony capitalists running against each other is at least one too many.  The Democrats are sure to nominate one, so that leaves the GOP as the only party that could give Americans a chance to vote for someone who despises Big Business as much as he or she despises Big Labor and Big Government.

So I'm pulling all the way for this scandal to topple Romney before the convention!
WhyteRain
Political Matrix
E: 6.19, S: -2.78

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 04:23:18 PM »

I think this quote from Obama sums it all up nicely:

Well, here's what I know, we were just talking about responsibility and as president of the United States, it's pretty clear to me that I'm responsible for folks who are working in the federal government and you know, Harry Truman said ['T]he buck stops with you[']."

The quote that Obama was stretching for, before he fell on his rhetorical face again, was "The buck stops here".  And it wasn't famous because Harry Truman said it.  It was the wording of a sign on the dead white Klansman's desk.

Frankly, I'll bet dollars to donuts that Obama doesn't know what "the buck" means in that adage.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies