The latest in the "Mitt Romney is amazingly rich" saga
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:31:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  The latest in the "Mitt Romney is amazingly rich" saga
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: The latest in the "Mitt Romney is amazingly rich" saga  (Read 6597 times)
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2012, 11:48:55 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/07/dnc-regrets-offending-ann-romney-no-more-horse-ads/

I haven't seen the ad personally, but apparently Democrats released an ad that showed Ann Romney and her horse. Apparently they need to be reminded by Barack Obama that families are completely off limits.

According to the other thread, Ann wasn't in the ad, just the horses.  Nonetheless, I can see why Ann would be upset. However, owning competitive dressage horses ain't exactly something even upper middle class people could afford unless they made it their primary recreational expenditure.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2012, 08:50:57 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/07/dnc-regrets-offending-ann-romney-no-more-horse-ads/

I haven't seen the ad personally, but apparently Democrats released an ad that showed Ann Romney and her horse. Apparently they need to be reminded by Barack Obama that families are completely off limits.

According to the other thread, Ann wasn't in the ad, just the horses.  Nonetheless, I can see why Ann would be upset. However, owning competitive dressage horses ain't exactly something even upper middle class people could afford unless they made it their primary recreational expenditure.

It's one of the professional dressage riders that Mitt hired in the add, not Ann. Dems would have to be terminally stupid to run an add with Ann in it. Even the Republicans in 2008 left the Michelle Obama bashing to their surrogates.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2012, 11:20:48 AM »

The Romney campaign sent Ann Romney out as a human shield to try to shut down the talk about tax returns. "You people" have all the info you're going to get, she said.

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/07/ann-romney-tax-returns.php?ref=fpblg
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies