Who'd Win The VP Debate (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:58:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Who'd Win The VP Debate (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who'd Win The VP Debate  (Read 1387 times)
WhyteRain
Political Matrix
E: 6.19, S: -2.78

« on: July 18, 2012, 07:45:02 PM »

Personally, I think Biden would murder whoever Romney picks. Bet it Ryan, Jindal, or Pawlenty. Portman might be able to take him, but hes already said that he's staying in the senate.

Biden's an idiot.  His best move in the debate would be to fall asleep before he said some of the batsh!t crazy stuff he said in the 2008 one.
WhyteRain
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 07:47:39 PM »

Romney's problem is that Obama has been able to associate him with the nuts (sorry, Tea Partiers) of the Republican Party. Independents are tiring of the GOP, as it drifts further and further away from what they percieve to be "mainstream America." Romney picking someone like DeMint would be more detrimental than Romney picking someone like Pawlenty.

Without the Tea Partyers, the GOP is a 10% party.
WhyteRain
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 07:51:20 PM »

Wait ... now that I've read some of the replies ... LOL -- I gotta ask:  Does anyone else here remember the batsh!t crazy stuff Biden said at the 2008 debate?

I mean, I know if Palin or Bush said it, every fool would remember it because the news media, entertainment media, academia, the labor unions, the professional associations -- in short, all the cultural megaphones dominated by the Left would have told them 1,000 times by now.

But I thought this was an erudite forum -- one whose members weren't led around by the nose of the cultural elitists.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies