SC: Questions raised about possible Haley nepotism (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:51:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  SC: Questions raised about possible Haley nepotism (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SC: Questions raised about possible Haley nepotism  (Read 1265 times)
WhyteRain
Political Matrix
E: 6.19, S: -2.78

« on: July 27, 2012, 11:36:50 AM »

The responses here from Democrats give me hope, but I still expect this to get more MSM play than did the arrest of Howard Dean's teenaged son for burglary in 2003 when Dean was a (the?) leading candidate for the 2004 Democratic nomination.
WhyteRain
Political Matrix
E: 6.19, S: -2.78

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 08:24:46 AM »

The responses here from Democrats give me hope, but I still expect this to get more MSM play than did the arrest of Howard Dean's teenaged son for burglary in 2003 when Dean was a (the?) leading candidate for the 2004 Democratic nomination.

Obviously, it will. The media these days is a lot more based on the 24/7 news cycle, so yes. If Dean's son had been arrested this year, it would be all over the news. Comparing this to something that happened in 2003 makes your accusation quite ridiculous.

The "24/7 news cycle" began in 1979 with the Iranian hostage crisis.  Nothing's happened in the last 9 years to it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies