I'm back on the Kerry bandwagon (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:33:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  I'm back on the Kerry bandwagon (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I'm back on the Kerry bandwagon  (Read 14787 times)
CTguy

« on: March 29, 2004, 04:17:08 PM »
« edited: March 29, 2004, 08:58:00 PM by Dave Leip »

that has been on the news for weeks.  Yeah for people supporting Dean saying  there is no difference between Bush and Kerry that is ...  
CTguy

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2004, 04:57:32 PM »

StatesRights is the kind of scumbag who has never served in a war who wants to lecture everyone else about war.  Who earns barely over minimum wage and then wants to whine about taxes.  White trash imbecile.

I guess that Yale "education" taught you some manners, huh? Earns barely above minimum wage huh? Yeah 30k a year is barely above minimum wage, lol.

Yeah it barely is relative to what people who actually have a real job earn.  Man you really are pathetic.  I'm just glad that the Republicans are screwing you over by giving tax cuts to people like me and cutting services for you so when you'd old and poor and can't get social security you only have your redneck-ass to blame.
CTguy

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2004, 05:06:33 PM »

StatesRights is the kind of scumbag who has never served in a war who wants to lecture everyone else about war.  Who earns barely over minimum wage and then wants to whine about taxes.  White trash imbecile.

I guess that Yale "education" taught you some manners, huh? Earns barely above minimum wage huh? Yeah 30k a year is barely above minimum wage, lol.

Yeah it barely is relative to what people who actually have a real job earn.  Man you really are pathetic.  I'm just glad that the Republicans are screwing you over by giving tax cuts to people like me and cutting services for you so when you'd old and poor and can't get social security you only have your redneck-ass to blame.

Hey idiot, I have plenty of money in my 401k. In the future I plan on using social security as just a little extra cash in my pocket. Get a brain and a clue.

Yeah did you save it up from your big 30K a year salary.  So I guess you've been working for a while, you must have started below 30K.  Sorry to hear.  I sit around doing practically nothing all day at work and get paid twice that straight out of college.
CTguy

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2004, 05:10:10 PM »

Yeah, and I see you've earned some manners with all that money you make. It doesn't matter bud, when we both die our money will mean the same.

But poor white trash like you die much sooner than people like me.  That's why life expectancy is higher where I live.  
CTguy

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2004, 05:23:54 PM »

Most of them by a guy who has less brains then the zombies in the new "Dawn of the Dead" movie. lol

Thanks CTGuy.

Comparing your intelligence to zombies is an insult to dead people everywhere.
CTguy

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2004, 06:40:05 PM »

Yeah, and I see you've earned some manners with all that money you make. It doesn't matter bud, when we both die our money will mean the same.

But poor white trash like you die much sooner than people like me.  That's why life expectancy is higher where I live.  

Your not doing a whole lot to help get that northeastern elitist picture out of middle America's mind.

And when you are unable to spell "You're" correctly repeatedly, you are not doing a whole lot to get the image of Dirty Dumb Uneducated Southern Redneck Trash out of Real America's minds.
CTguy

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2004, 06:45:44 PM »

CTguy, please stop with the insults. If you want to vent anger please do it somewhere else, this isn't the place for it.

Hahaha, you must have jumped over Mr. Southern White Trash's Zombie comment.  
CTguy

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2004, 06:52:46 PM »

CTguy, please stop with the insults. If you want to vent anger please do it somewhere else, this isn't the place for it.

Hahaha, you must have jumped over Mr. Southern White Trash's Zombie comment.  

That was stating a fact, not an insult. You ought to be able to tell the difference between objective criticism and subjective insults with your education.

A statement of fact...  hmm lets see, I have a BA from Yale and a Masters from NYU in Economics.  He is a dirty redneck from the South who makes half what I do...  No he isn't anywhere near as intelligent as me, it was an insult, not fact.  Your comment was an insult to your own intelligence.
CTguy

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2004, 08:32:27 PM »

Duke fan why did you go from Blue to Green? I know a good ole Virginian like yourself wouldn't jump ship from the darkside?!?!?! Wink

And yes CTGuy, I AM a REDNECK and proud of that fact. A redneck is different from white trash. Just like back in the depression a Hobo was different then a bum.

I'm sure in your own mind you're not white trash...  but then again in your mind 30K a year is a decent salary.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies