I'm back on the Kerry bandwagon (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:43:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  I'm back on the Kerry bandwagon (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I'm back on the Kerry bandwagon  (Read 14776 times)
Duke Fan
Rookie
« on: March 29, 2004, 04:50:30 PM »

Then Kerry came home and threw his medals in the dirt and basically spit on the Vietnam Vets. What a hero.

He only spit on people like you.  But that's a good thing.

The only one who's doing any spitting is CTguy.

Yes, I do spit on trash.

Why isn't this guy banned?

Just like a Republican to want censorship.  Yes you are the kind of person I have referred to in my last few posts.  And it's because I hardly post here.  I am probably going to stop for another 6 months starting now.  Tttyl spitboy.

I just want a friendly enviroment in which to talk politics
Duke Fan
Rookie
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2004, 04:58:11 PM »

StatesRights is the kind of scumbag who has never served in a war who wants to lecture everyone else about war.  Who earns barely over minimum wage and then wants to whine about taxes.  White trash imbecile.

Who do you think you are? You couldn't make it a day in the coast guard
Duke Fan
Rookie
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2004, 05:59:56 PM »

Yeah, and I see you've earned some manners with all that money you make. It doesn't matter bud, when we both die our money will mean the same.

But poor white trash like you die much sooner than people like me.  That's why life expectancy is higher where I live.  

Your not doing a whole lot to help get that northeastern elitist picture out of middle America's mind.
Duke Fan
Rookie
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2004, 07:15:02 PM »

CTguy, please stop with the insults. If you want to vent anger please do it somewhere else, this isn't the place for it.

Hahaha, you must have jumped over Mr. Southern White Trash's Zombie comment.  

That was stating a fact, not an insult. You ought to be able to tell the difference between objective criticism and subjective insults with your education.

A statement of fact...  hmm lets see, I have a BA from Yale and a Masters from NYU in Economics.  He is a dirty redneck from the South who makes half what I do...  No he isn't anywhere near as intelligent as me, it was an insult, not fact.  Your comment was an insult to your own intelligence.

I'm a dirty, redneck from the South. Ok, you win
Duke Fan
Rookie
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2004, 08:38:52 PM »

Duke fan why did you go from Blue to Green? I know a good ole Virginian like yourself wouldn't jump ship from the darkside?!?!?! Wink

Im confused
Duke Fan
Rookie
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2004, 08:39:28 PM »

Duke fan why did you go from Blue to Green? I know a good ole Virginian like yourself wouldn't jump ship from the darkside?!?!?! Wink

And yes CTGuy, I AM a REDNECK and proud of that fact. A redneck is different from white trash. Just like back in the depression a Hobo was different then a bum.

I'm sure in your own mind you're not white trash...  but then again in your mind 30K a year is a decent salary.

I would rather make 30k in Florida than 500k in Connecticut
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies