SENATE STANDING COMMITTEE: Gov't Oversight and Reform (Recommendations) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:07:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SENATE STANDING COMMITTEE: Gov't Oversight and Reform (Recommendations) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SENATE STANDING COMMITTEE: Gov't Oversight and Reform (Recommendations)  (Read 7996 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« on: October 14, 2012, 02:10:03 PM »

Stepping in as a regional executive...

I don't have much to add - much of what Nix has said could be applied to me. Like Governor Nix, I have made several requests on behalf of the Mideast Region, and weeks later, we're still waiting for those requests to be granted or denied.

It is frustrating, as we want to make steps forward in our region, but we're having to wait because SoIA MorgieB isn't fulfilling his duties. If MorgieB thinks that he can turn things around and straighten the course, I would encourage him to stay on as SoIA, but if he's not going to be around and active, I ask him, for the sake of the regions, to please step down as SoIA so we can find someone who can adequately do the job.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 11:25:27 AM »

I'd like to ask President Napoleon whether or not he contacted Morgieb about stepping down during his absence or when he returned? I'm also curious why, despite the continuous lack of activity, Napoleon hasn't "removed" him yet.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies