SENATE STANDING COMMITTEE: Gov't Oversight and Reform (Recommendations) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:16:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SENATE STANDING COMMITTEE: Gov't Oversight and Reform (Recommendations) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SENATE STANDING COMMITTEE: Gov't Oversight and Reform (Recommendations)  (Read 8019 times)
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -8.70

« on: August 27, 2012, 06:59:36 AM »

I can state that I did not know anything about these numbers, and haven't really done anything as SoIA.

With this crisis though, I will work with the President, Napoleon, and the GM, Shua, to get results for Atlasia. This country will bounce back.
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 08:19:21 AM »

I can state that I did not know anything about these numbers, and haven't really done anything as SoIA.

With this crisis though, I will work with the President, Napoleon, and the GM, Shua, to get results for Atlasia. This country will bounce back.

Can you explain why, since being confirmed nearly two months ago, you haven't done anything?
Well, I realise it's been inexcusable. But it hasn't helped that no-one's asked me about any queries.
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2012, 08:22:12 PM »

I think looking back if we had left the storyline creation with the GM, a less partisan position, and then had the SoIA/SoEA/AG etc respond to what the GM does, call upon the Senate and President when legislation is necessary, it would be easier to fix this problem. But I think even with the current setup, a fix is still possible.

We need to find a way to require continuity of the backstory, because it is what keeps the game going. It is what provides us with the issues, events, problems and results on which provide the platform for the Regions, the Senate and the Campaigns can operate around.

I want to here from the current SoIA and GM about this?
OK, umm well the problem is that the GM Shua hasn't really contacted me about how to 'continue the backstory'.

I'm only fairly new to Atlasia, so I don't really know much about the stories here.

If someone could tell me, I will try and complete this with the best of my ability.
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 05:21:45 PM »

We're here, we're clear.
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2012, 05:35:31 PM »

tbh, I think I took the job too soon. My interest in the job flickers, and while I tried to do stuff originally, no-one was responding, and I've felt like I've lost interest in the job. It's also hard to understand the figures I need to allocate to areas.

Following this week's election, I will step down as the SoIA.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies