Why TOTUS? To stop Obama from saying the things he really believes (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:34:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Why TOTUS? To stop Obama from saying the things he really believes (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why TOTUS? To stop Obama from saying the things he really believes  (Read 3988 times)
Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

« on: July 27, 2012, 03:48:46 PM »

What is with the Republican wet dream of Obama being too stupid to memorize speeches or say anything without a TelePrompter? I guess they'll learn after the debates.
Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 12:39:40 PM »

Wait, I don't understand, are you actually being insulting or do you actually think Obama's "stupid"? Huh I mean, I get that you don't like the guy (for, uh, various reasons) but you don't become President of the Harvard Law Review and graduate magna cum laude if you're an idiot.

[modify:]  Also, regarding the Harvard Law Review, don't get confused between the positions of "president" and "editor".  The "president" is a figurehead, nothing else, while an "editor" is a "really sharp law student".

Regarding anything else that happened at Harvard, I don't know enough to comment because Obama won't release his records.

For one, he was the Editor of the Harvard Law Review, you can't say Romney ever achieved that.

And secondly, why do you need his college records from 30 years ago? He's already been vetted. There's nothing in there but his grades. He got there on his own. There was no rich former Governor of Michigan or CEO of American Motors to help him get in, unlike someone else we know.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies