SENATE BILL: Anti-Conscription Compromise Amendment (Passed to the Regions) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 06:25:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SENATE BILL: Anti-Conscription Compromise Amendment (Passed to the Regions) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SENATE BILL: Anti-Conscription Compromise Amendment (Passed to the Regions)  (Read 1730 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« on: July 30, 2012, 01:36:21 PM »
« edited: July 30, 2012, 01:38:23 PM by President Napoleon »

I have no intention of compromising on this issue, and I would point out that the Senate could still conscript with less than 4/5 support by simply passing a new constitutional amendment. If we are going to require a 2/3 majority to conscript it may as well be to overturn its full abolition.

If the Senate tried that the people would still have to vote in favor as well. As Commander in Chief, I favor the adoption of this amendment and will be asking Secretary of External Afairrs Kalwejt to issue a report to this Senate detailing the potential outcomes of this policy change.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies