A Statement. Something I Must Say to the People of Atlasia.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:24:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  A Statement. Something I Must Say to the People of Atlasia.
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A Statement. Something I Must Say to the People of Atlasia.  (Read 307 times)
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 01, 2012, 11:32:14 PM »

Something I would like to say in regards to returning to Atlasia. I've been gone for some time and I decided to come back tonight. The reason I left in the first place was that I felt I was kind of old hat around here. I didn't feel I was contributing a great deal as I'd like to.

I'd been asked on several occasions to return. I turned them down until today. I know a big part of the game seems to have always been to try and get old players back, but many old players just get burned out playing. Maybe they feel, like I did, that I wasn't really serving a purpose and just going through the motions around here.

I decided tonight that in coming back, I don't want to go through the motions. I want to contribute! I want to be an interesting player! We all should want that and most of us do. But as I come back today, I want you to know that I'd very much like to be useful. I have chosen to be independent of any of the major parties so that I'm obliged to hear from all of you and not simply supporting a party's endorsed candidate. Politics can be unpredictable. It's not always so here, but maybe my intention is to make it a little bit so.

So, let's shake things up. I'm back folks and damn it, I wanna make being back count! Let's not disappoint each other.

Thank you for your time,

Doc
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 11:49:10 PM »

Welcome back to the fray. Smiley
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 11:52:26 PM »

Welcome back! Grin
Averroës Nix
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 11:53:52 PM »

With two veteran players returning to the game, this has been a fantastic week for the Northeast. As the current governor of the region, I welcome your return, Dr. Cynic.
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2012, 11:54:40 PM »

Thank you, fellas.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length