Draft Naso for Congress (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:03:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Draft Naso for Congress (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Draft Naso for Congress  (Read 1550 times)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: July 31, 2012, 08:27:12 AM »

X Cathcon

The Atlas Forum PAC should help forumites get into Congress. I'm still waiting for muon to decided to take Durbin's seat in 2014.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 11:42:12 AM »

X Cathcon

The Atlas Forum PAC should help forumites get into Congress. I'm still waiting for muon to decided to take Durbin's seat in 2014.

Is this actually a thing?

If only.

I suppose I could order Stephen Colbert's Super Pac Super Fun Pack to get us started. We'd funnel money to members interested in politics to help their campaigns. It could even be an international thing, for say when afleitch decides to run for a local office in Britain again.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 07:34:58 PM »

That would be awesome. Just the imagine all the campaign videos we would be able to watch!

"I may not be as social as the next guy, but at least i'm a social conservative."

This ad was paid for by the Atlas Forum PAC and the committee to elect Michael A. Naso for Congress.

Like I've been saying. We just order Stephen Colbert's Super Pac Super Fun Pack and get started. Then, big time donors like Torie funnel tons of anonymous cash to any forumite running for office, provided of course that two aren't running agianst each other. (we'll have a process for that, I'm sure)

And I'm pretty sure the Feudalist Party would be glad to nominate him.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies