Reid: Bain Investor Told Me That Mitt Romney 'Didn't Pay Any Taxes For 10 Years' (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 09:16:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Reid: Bain Investor Told Me That Mitt Romney 'Didn't Pay Any Taxes For 10 Years' (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Reid: Bain Investor Told Me That Mitt Romney 'Didn't Pay Any Taxes For 10 Years'  (Read 24214 times)
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« on: July 31, 2012, 04:17:15 PM »

Harry Reid is one of my favorite politicians. He used to be a boxer, right?

Anyway, despite the desperate protestations of Torie and the other Romneybots who are obviously very terrified of this issue, it's clear that there is something very, very bad, something potentially campaign-ending in Romney's tax returns, that is forcing him to pay the comparatively smaller costs of not releasing them.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 12:36:08 AM »

Harry Reid is one of my favorite politicians.

I guess Mormonism is only an issue when it comes to your least favorite politicians, eh Lief?

Harry Reid isn't running for president.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2012, 03:46:09 PM »

I heard Obama was the worst student in the history of Harvard Law.  He almost never went to class and his professors covered for him for an unknown reason.  This is undeniably true unless BO releases his transcripts and produces some authentic term papers.  He has done so much damage to himself by keeping everything about his past as secret as possible...      

I don't think you understand how the Harvard Law Review works.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2012, 05:14:37 PM »

I don't know if you're a dumb, AmericanNation, but you're certainly an ignorant if you think someone can become the president of the Harvard Law Review while being "the worst student in the history of Harvard Law."
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2012, 02:10:20 PM »

CNN's Dana Bash:

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2012, 02:50:25 PM »

Most of our "businessmen" presidents turned out to be horrible failures (Hoover, Carter, Harding), and as LL points out, most of our presidents who were bad at business (Lincoln, Truman) turned out to be pretty good.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2012, 09:38:31 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

What a badass. So glad he survived in 2010.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2012, 05:25:15 PM »

Once Romney releases his tax returns, Reid will gladly prove these allegations.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2012, 11:21:15 PM »

Poor Winfield, driven crazy by how hard Reid is owning Romney on this issue.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2012, 11:35:15 PM »

We can't produce proof because Romney refuses to release his tax records like his father and every presidential nominee since has done. It's not that difficult to understand bro.

The fact that you continue to insinuate that the Majority Leader of the United States Senate is a liar, though, is disgusting, and I call on you to apologize and retract your incredibly disrespectful comments.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2012, 02:13:02 PM »

Oh, poor Mitt Romney being attacked unfairly. It's not like he's told literally nothing but lies about President Obama and his record for the past year. It's not like he's openly embraced the worst and most vitriolic members of his party, who have denounced Obama as un-American, traitorous, a non-citizen, and worse. No, until now, Romney has run a sterling campaign full of truth and decency.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2012, 03:04:51 PM »

Romney is not probably hiding something; he is hiding something. He's hiding all but one year of his tax returns from the voters. That's an objective fact.

He. Is. Hiding. Something. From. Us.

Now you can speculate as to his reasons, but you can't deny that he's hiding something, because that's a true fact.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2012, 03:12:10 PM »

No, it is not only in my mind. How can you deny that he is hiding his tax returns?! It's literally a fact that he is hiding his tax returns from the voters!!!!!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies