Reid: Bain Investor Told Me That Mitt Romney 'Didn't Pay Any Taxes For 10 Years' (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 07:48:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Reid: Bain Investor Told Me That Mitt Romney 'Didn't Pay Any Taxes For 10 Years' (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Reid: Bain Investor Told Me That Mitt Romney 'Didn't Pay Any Taxes For 10 Years'  (Read 24081 times)
old timey villain
cope1989

« on: August 07, 2012, 11:39:48 AM »

What's with this meme that Obama is making up issues because he can't run on the real issues or that he has nothing to run on??

Healthcare reform (upheld in the Supreme Court no less)
Don't Ask Don't Tell repeal
Killing of Osama Bin Laden
Successful end to war in Iraq
Successful operation in Libya

And this may sound crazy, but I really believe that Obama could run solely on the economy and win. Most voters still blame Bush for the bad economy than Obama. He can tout the 4 million jobs created, an unemployment rate that has dropped 2 percentage points from its highs, and remind voters where we were when he was elected and took office and compare that to where we are now- not great but much much better. And better yet, remind voters that Romney's economic plan is nothing new or effective.

Obama is not running from his record on the economy because he doesn't need to. And he's brought up these other attacks not because he needs a smoke screen, it's because Romney is a terrible candidate who has skeletons in his closet. Any candidate would bring these things up in any race because they're effective attacks.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies