Reid: Bain Investor Told Me That Mitt Romney 'Didn't Pay Any Taxes For 10 Years' (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:36:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Reid: Bain Investor Told Me That Mitt Romney 'Didn't Pay Any Taxes For 10 Years' (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Reid: Bain Investor Told Me That Mitt Romney 'Didn't Pay Any Taxes For 10 Years'  (Read 24163 times)
Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

« on: August 04, 2012, 11:51:29 PM »

Ah, still no proof I see.

Just praise for your political hero Reid.

Since none of you have been able to produce one shred of proof, it only stands to reason that you therefore have no proof.

This is the lowest form of scum poltiics in the history of Presidential elections. 

And I thought Nixon was bad.  He pales in comparison to Obama and his mob.
Nixon was a sneaky liar. A highly effective POTUS, but a liar nonetheless. I don't know where you see Obama as worse than Nixon, so I want proof. Proof, Proof Proof, Proof, Proof. I want proof about this claim. And if you give it to me, I will accept that Obama=Nixon III. Cheney=Nixon II.
Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 01:14:41 AM »

No presidential candidate has ever released 30+ years of tax returns, which is what would be necessary to cover the duration of Romney's association with Bain.
But every Presidential candidate has released more than 2 years of returns. And even those two years are incomplete. McCain released 2 years during his campaign, but he had release returns every time he ran for re-election to the senate since 1986. Kerry did the same thing with his returns. And these were two extremely wealthy men.

Why didn't Obama release his birth certificate in 2008?
He did, but it wasn't enough for Trump and all you crazy people. I don't remember anyone bugging Kerry for his birth certificate or McCain. Nobody bothered Bush about his birth certificate 3 years into his presidency.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies