Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 19, 2018, 08:05:32 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: New features added! Click here for more information. Click here to configure new features.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Forum Community
| |-+  Forum Community
| | |-+  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: afleitch, Cath, TJ in Oregon)
| | | |-+  Make up a map between you and the preceding poster.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 Print
Author Topic: Make up a map between you and the preceding poster.  (Read 46824 times)
Kingpoleon
YaBB God
United States

View Profile Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #525 on: March 31, 2016, 05:27:51 am »

288: Gov. I. N. Tell(D-CA)/Fmr. Rep. Russ Carnhan(D-MO) - 51.5%%
250: Sen. King P. O'Leon;R-AR)/Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers(R-OR) - 46.8%

“Passion and prejudice govern the world; only under the name of reason. It is our part, by religion and reason joined, to counteract them all we can.“ - John Wesley

"Good speech and good looks covers man's every vice. Plain speech and plain looks covers man's every virtue." - Yours Truly

Economic: 1.38
Social: -2.36
Slow Learner
Battenberg
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #526 on: March 31, 2016, 08:12:20 am »

Both parties' establishments were ambivalent about their nominees this year. The Democrats found themselves with the upstart Missouri Governor Ted 'Battenberg' Mountbatten, while the Republicans nominated freshman congressman and former Kasich hack King de la Pole. Mountbatten started off with a crushing lead, but a combination of a strong campaign from de la Pole (based entirely on how John Kasich is the reincarnation of Jesus) and a string of gaffes from Mountbatten (including praising Donald Trump and saying he would consider building a border wall 'for the jobs') led it to be a nailbiter.

In the end, Mountbatten won by a very thin margin. De la Pole swore revenge and promised that he would not leave the political arena.

Governor Ted Mountbatten (D-MO)/Senator Russ Feingold (D-WI) - 48.9%, 278 EVs
Congressman King de la Pole (R-AR)/Senator Joni Ernst (R-IA) - 48.5%, 260 EVs
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #527 on: March 31, 2016, 11:06:12 am »

Senator Ted Scruz/ Ted Cruz 274 EVs (52.1%)
Senator Samuel Gotham/ Jim Webb 264 EVs (45.6%)

Goldwater
Republitarian
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -4.35

« Reply #528 on: March 31, 2016, 11:49:01 am »

Southern Gothic (D-LA) - 366 EVs
Goldwater (R-WA) - 172 EVs

The result of a neocon and libertarian having a baby while drunk, and leaving it to be raised by hippie liberal wolves.
Here is my attempt and explaining my own confusing and contradictory views
Trounce-'em Theresa
Nathan
YaBB God

« Reply #529 on: March 31, 2016, 11:59:20 am »

This matchup would provide America with a genuine choice, if nothing else, and a really unusual one at that. The campaign would probably be pretty polite because I know I respect Goldwater and I think he respects me.

439-99

Regional strength in the Northeast and a coalition of blacks and single-issue abortion voters in a couple of Southern states preserve me from a 1972/1984-level obliteration, but it's...it's not close. The margins in Colorado and Oregon should probably be higher. Maybe Pennsylvania and New Jersey should be flipped but New Jersey has a lot of FCBSL types in the suburbs and I'm imagining myself shilling perceived similarities to Bob Casey père for all they're worth in Pennsylvania.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 12:06:17 pm by LIVE THE DREAM. PURGE THOSE BOZOS »Logged

Professor Nathan. A shameless agrarian collectivist with no respect for private property or individual rights. Can you really trust him?

Yeah that's right, I said Siam. Why don't you go tell Pedro Martinez
ExtremeConservative
ExtremeRepublican
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 8.39, S: 7.83

« Reply #530 on: March 31, 2016, 01:34:16 pm »

[/286-252

I had hoped to use my social conservatism to target the upper Midwest, but your populism plays well there.  Colorado and New Hampshire have massive showings for third party candidates, as well.  The popular vote is 49-45.

Far-right social, fiscal, and neo-conservative.  Christian conservative.  My #1 goal is to overturn Roe v. Wade and end abortion worldwide.  Reaganite movement conservatism is the path forward for the GOP, not populism, nationalism, or liberal-tarianism!

Pro-immigration (secure the border and end sanctuary cities, but don't deport non-criminal illegals).

Returned to GOP avatar since Trump mostly defunded PP via executive action.

Grand Wizard Lizard of the Klan
kataak
YaBB God
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -4.52, S: 5.39

« Reply #531 on: March 31, 2016, 01:43:45 pm »

ExtremeRepublican - all
Grand Lizard Wizard of the Klan - 0, because I am not citizen of the US.

White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #532 on: March 31, 2016, 02:31:12 pm »

The Democratic primary between Senator Samuel Gotham and activist Graham Lindsay Wilson De La Clan is close up until the Louisiana Senator is caught at a Civil War reenactment fighting for the Confederacy and being a little too in character.

Clark Kent
ClarkKent
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #533 on: March 31, 2016, 08:43:00 pm »

Oddly reminiscent of 1976...

Goldwater
Republitarian
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #534 on: March 31, 2016, 10:11:24 pm »

Clark Kent
Goldwater
I finally drop out after the March 15th, with Illinois being the last state I won. A combination of Kent's regional strength in the Northeast and his pro-life views causes him to easily beat me in most states.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 10:14:45 pm by Goldwater »Logged

The result of a neocon and libertarian having a baby while drunk, and leaving it to be raised by hippie liberal wolves.
Old School Republican
Computer89
YaBB God

« Reply #535 on: April 01, 2016, 01:42:42 am »

2016 GOP Primaries
About the Candidates :

This primary season was a major battle between Governor Moderate Hero vs Senator Goldwater who both got elected in 2010. Goldwater represents the Libertarian Wing and but can also appeal to other conservatives due to being more mainstream on foreign affairs . Moderate Hero though represents the establishment wing though is a lot more fiscally responsible  then them .

Map:

Moderate Hero(Blue) GOP 1198
Goldwater 1109
Other 166

Moderate Hero Dominates:
Early on the race looked like a virutal dead heat as both candidates split the early states Moderate hero domination during Super tuesday made him the favorite  for the nomination against the Dems.Though texas surprisingly going for goldwater allowed goldwater to still have a chance of winning. Moderate Hero though expanded his lead winning the majority of states in the two weeks to follow and winning all the states on super tuesday two except  Illinois making people call for Goldwater to drop out of the race .

Goldwater turns the race arounds:  The next debate and two townhalls were decisive victories for Goldwater which allowed him to dominate the primaries after super tuesday 2 winning all the states from March 222nd- April 19th except Utah . This gave goldwater alot of momentum and allowed him to winning landslide victories in many libertarian states out west and his home state while limiting Moderate Hero victories to small victories , but Moderate Hero was able to ike out a victory in Cali to save the day for him;

Contested Convention:

With the race close Moderate Hero won on Ballot 2
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 01:53:35 am by Moderate Hero Republican »Logged

Favorite Politicians from the last 50 years:

Economic Score: 3.61
Social: -0.1
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #536 on: April 01, 2016, 06:59:14 am »

Governor Matthew Henry Reppenhagen 289 EVs (51.8%)
Senator Samuel Gotham 249 EVs (46.3)

Let Dogs Survive
MormDem
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #537 on: April 01, 2016, 11:14:28 am »

This primary season was a major battle between Senator Gotham who lost the election 2012 to M. H. Republican despite a relatively centrist record. Gotham is challenged by the rather heterodox Larry D. Smith whom appears to be the most liberal candidate on stage (especially regarding foreign policy and social programs) and also appeal the most conservative. There is also a more liberal candidate trying to run, but he is underfunded.

Senator Sam Gotham (D-LA)
Governor Larry Deseret Smith (D-VA)
Other

After rigorous campaigning, Iowa's caucus went to Sen. Gotham. Luckily, Gov. Smith snagged New Hampshire. Then the race went to South Carolina, which overwhelmingly favored Gotham. Then Super Tuesday happened, which overwhelming favored Gotham, although Virginia and some Northern states competing cast their lot with Smith. As it went on, Smith started to regain ground in the West and Northeast...but ultimately, he never quite made up the Super Tuesday losses. Thus making Gotham the nominee.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 11:19:49 am by L.D. Smith »Logged

Goldwater
Republitarian
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #538 on: April 01, 2016, 06:13:41 pm »

Governor L.D. Smith (D-VA) - 424 EVs
Senator Goldwater (R-ID) - 114 EVs

A farming crises, combined with Senator Goldwater's opposition to Farm , causes Republican support to collapse in the Great Plains region of the country, while the Senator's atheism and pro-choice views also leads to decreased turnout from religious conservatives, which allows Governor L.D. Smith to win in some southern states with large african-american populations. Most surprisingly, the Governor's Mormon faith, combined with Senator Goldwater's aforementioned atheism, allows him to win in the state of Utah

Clark Kent
ClarkKent
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #539 on: April 01, 2016, 08:52:46 pm »

GOP primary as of right now:

Me in blue, Goldwater in green

Kingpoleon
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #540 on: April 01, 2016, 09:53:06 pm »

341: Sen. Clark Kent(R-CT)/Gov. Mitchell Daniels(R-IN) - 50.5%
197: Rep. Poleo N. King(D-AR)/Sen. Ron Wyden(D-OR) - 43.2%
Activist David Cobb(G-TX)/Politician Jesse Johnson(G-WV) - 4.4%
CEO Austin Petersen(L-MO)/Mr. Carl Person(L-NY): 1.2%
Others: 0.7%

“Passion and prejudice govern the world; only under the name of reason. It is our part, by religion and reason joined, to counteract them all we can.“ - John Wesley

"Good speech and good looks covers man's every vice. Plain speech and plain looks covers man's every virtue." - Yours Truly

ExtremeConservative
ExtremeRepublican
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #541 on: April 02, 2016, 01:08:07 pm »

Kingpoleon (D-AR)/Cory Booker (D-NJ): 279 EV, 49.4%
Extreme Republican (R-TN)/Marco Rubio (R-FL): 259 EV, 48.1%

Far-right social, fiscal, and neo-conservative.  Christian conservative.  My #1 goal is to overturn Roe v. Wade and end abortion worldwide.  Reaganite movement conservatism is the path forward for the GOP, not populism, nationalism, or liberal-tarianism!

Pro-immigration (secure the border and end sanctuary cities, but don't deport non-criminal illegals).

/
darthebearnc
YaBB God
« Reply #542 on: April 02, 2016, 04:54:04 pm »

ExtremeRepublican/Dinesh D'Souza - 532 EV; 67% PV
darthebearnc/"Free the Nipple" Activist - 6 EV; 29% PV

In his bid for reelection, President ExtremeRepublican is able to capitalize upon his successful first term in office, campaigning on the popular achievements of his Administration such as banning Islam and criminalizing abortion (with the punishment, of course, being execution by beheading for both the doctor and the mother). The Silent Majority turns out in record numbers to reelect President ExtremeRepublican with an extreme margin over lieberal coward darthebearnc. The Democratic Party then crumples into shambles after Vice President Dinesh D'Souza successfully proves once and for all that both (a) Jesus is Our Lord and Savior and (b) Democrats are secretly the party of racists who have exploited the support of African Americans to keep them impoverished and uneducated.
Kingpoleon
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #543 on: April 02, 2016, 05:39:55 pm »

303: Sen. "Dart" Thbear(D-NC)/Sen. Claire McCaskill(D-MO) - 50.5%
235: Gov. King P. O'Leon(R-AR)/Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers(R-WA) - 47.4%

Darthbear unites his progressive base and the moderate populists like McCaskill and Webb for a good victory.

Santander
YaBB God
Russian Federation

Political Matrix
E: 2.58, S: 5.39

« Reply #544 on: April 28, 2016, 10:39:08 pm »

Kingpoleon (R) - 308
Santander (D) - 230

A true realigning election.

It sure is great that our moderators idly mop up the trail of shit that Santander leaves everywhere instead of just banning him.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
YaBB God

« Reply #545 on: April 28, 2016, 11:03:44 pm »

Democratic Primaries:

Governor Santiago Anderson (D-KY)
Senator C. X. Smith (D-MA)
Kingpoleon
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #546 on: April 29, 2016, 09:07:07 pm »

270: Fmr. Sen. Christopher X. Smith(D-MA)/Rep. Ben Lujan(D-TX)
268: Gov. Leon Kingston(I-NJ)/Fmr. Sen. Evan Bayh(I-IN)

Free Bird
TheHawk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.84, S: -5.48

P P
« Reply #547 on: April 30, 2016, 08:09:27 pm »

Governor Fred Phoenix (R-ME)/Congressman Justin Amash (R-MI) - 280
Senator Bradley Napoleon (D-NJ)/Governor John Bel Edwards (D-LA) - 258

I feel liberal and around conservatives and conservative around liberals. Seems I can’t win.
Alt-Male
Peebs
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: -8.26

« Reply #548 on: May 02, 2016, 09:56:24 am »

My best-case scenario, probably.

President Fred Phoenix (R-ME) / Vice President Justin Amash (R-MI) - 329
Senator Phoebe Emily Ebs (D-NC) / Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) - 209

ExtremeConservative
ExtremeRepublican
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #549 on: May 02, 2016, 11:36:35 am »

Making a map where I lose, as we were told to do on Page 1:

Peebs (D-NC)/Mark Warner (D-VA): 49.9%, 284 EV
ExtremeRepublican (R-TN)/Scott Walker (R-WI): 49.3%, 254 EV

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout