Make up a map between you and the preceding poster. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:31:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Make up a map between you and the preceding poster. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Make up a map between you and the preceding poster.  (Read 52640 times)
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« on: January 27, 2013, 07:56:23 PM »

I guess if you wanna play it that way:

Jack Enderman 314
Californian Tony 224

Why so big? I picked someone that is good at campaigning in the Northeast as my VP.
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 02:34:53 PM »

a Person 267
Jack Enderman 271

Wait, didn't we just do this? Oh well, I picked Martinez instead of that northern guy....
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 05:51:32 PM »

That's about right, not so shabby in the midwest, great in the west, and the East Coast would be hard to crack.
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2013, 08:27:50 PM »

Senator Jack Enderman R-FL/Governor Goldwater R-WA; 269 EVS
Representative Jacob Tiver D-FL/Senator Miles D-LA; 269 EVS

After one heckuva battle, neither of us win, so Congress (controlled by Reps) elect Enderman, but after its Enderman/Miles, I decide that Tiver should be Sec of State and Goldwater should be Sec of Treasury... And thus, everyone's happy! Smiley Cheesy Smiley

Seriously I have no idea who would win if its Enderman versus Tiver... So I decided this! Smiley
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2015, 08:06:36 PM »

2044 Republican Presidential Primary

Governor Jack Enderman R-FL
Senator Richard Fayette R-IA

In what was the slimmest field of Republican primary candidates of recent history, Florida Governor Enderman claims victory in the friendliest primary campaign of all time. The more libertarian Senator of Iowa, Richard Fayette took the majority of the Northern and Midwestern votes. The main reason for this occurrence is the ideological similarities of the two candidates. However the main division was endorsements and strategy. Senator Fayette went with his already prevalent Midwestern appeal and spread that to the Northeast and New England, one of Governor Enderman's greatest weaknesses. However, Enderman reached to his deep grassroots in Wisconsin, which helped to send the Governor over the top. "A grand banana sweep" was the name of the strategy Enderman's campaign manager coined. It was quite obvious of the Governor's strategy. Energize the Hispanic and African American voters, as well as mend the urban-rural divide. The Mid-Atlantic and New Jersey was the hinging point of the campaign. Going into the General Election, Enderman decided to select Fayette as his running mate to make up for his lack of legislative experience.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies