New North Carolina Law BANS Scientific Predictions of Sea Level Rise. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:44:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  New North Carolina Law BANS Scientific Predictions of Sea Level Rise. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New North Carolina Law BANS Scientific Predictions of Sea Level Rise.  (Read 2105 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: August 03, 2012, 12:41:58 PM »

My state of California should do this. I say that they should redefine Earthquakes as "Jesus hugs". And then they can get rid of all that job killing regulation that deny job creators the freedom to chose any building materials they want. 

Nobody's redefining anything.

Well I suppose they're redefining the basis for policy-making - elminating the use of science as a part of this process is an interesting step.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 02:14:28 PM »

2. How is using climatological data eliminating the use of science?  Climatology is science...

Perhaps they've chosen certain aspects of science with which they agree and disallowed other aspects with which they disagree politically.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies