New North Carolina Law BANS Scientific Predictions of Sea Level Rise. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:48:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  New North Carolina Law BANS Scientific Predictions of Sea Level Rise. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New North Carolina Law BANS Scientific Predictions of Sea Level Rise.  (Read 2120 times)
old timey villain
cope1989

« on: August 06, 2012, 05:35:10 PM »

Dear Jebus, what has happened to North Carolina??

I was so proud of them in 2008 when they voted for Obama and put in Kay Hagan. Since then it seems like the state has experienced a shocking veer to the right.

1) Bev Purdue has been a complete failure as a governor and has deeply disappointed democrats who voted for. Hey Bev! Last time I checked you're still governor for a few more months, so why not veto this turd of a bill? It's not like you have to worry about reelection.

2) GOP wins control of the legislature in I don't know how many years

3) North Carolinians vote their fears and overwhelmingly approve amendment one, single handedly denying basic rights to same sex couples as well as unmarried couples

4) That dumbass preacher says that gays should be corralled so they can no longer taint the rest of us.

5) and now this

Get it together tarheels

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies