Race and Desirability (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:13:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Race and Desirability (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Race and Desirability  (Read 5618 times)
Beet
Atlas Star

« on: August 05, 2012, 12:37:32 AM »

Short stature is definitely a negative. One of the few ways that men are disadvantaged to women is that, while womens' body issues such as breast size and weight can largely be changed with sufficient effort, penis size and height cannot be changed once you have reached adulthood. Women almost universally prefer a taller man.

The racial statistic I've seen before and thought about, and my current hypothesis is that women look for social status more in a mate. Since white men a perceived to have a higher social status than 'ethnic' men (even though this is not really true), perhaps some white women are (unfortunately) using race or ethnicity as a proxy for income or pecking order. Just a thought? I don't know. There also historically have been higher social stigma towards the white woman-nonwhite man relationship than vice-versa. A lot of the resistance to integration in the South was at its deepest, anxiety of white men losing control of the 'pure white woman'. Perhaps white women are still affected by this stigma and it has not entirely disappeared.

Still, it is doubtful that you would want to be with a white woman who had such attitudes, so why complain? I've seen all types of guys, including very short guys with attractive women so you never know. It's more about the individual these days. It's definitely much harder for some than others. But there's really little to no excuse if you can't find someone.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies