Race and Desirability (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:44:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Race and Desirability (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Race and Desirability  (Read 5625 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: August 04, 2012, 11:45:40 PM »

(I can't see the chart from work, but by reading....)
How the hell are white women more "racist" when selecting mates than say, white men?  I didn't think there were any white women under the age of 40 that never dated a black guy.  Both my wives certainly did (once you go black, you still marry white).  Several of the ladies I dated between marriages (all white...well there was an Italian broad, but we never really dated...keep your panties untwisted, that was a joke) also dated the brothers previously.

Must be my awesome basketball skills.  Certainly not my tiny schlong.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 12:28:51 AM »

Well that's a backward way to look at it.  Wouldn't it make more sense to see who actually dates and marries other races instead of who wouldn't date or marry another race?  In my experience you are much more like to run into a white chick married to a non-white dude than the other way around.....well, I suppose there are a lot of white dudes married to Koreans, Filipinos and Vietnamese because of the military...not sure if it's enough to make up the difference though.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 02:52:04 AM »

I don't think being brown is holding you back as much as being short and shy are.

and FTR, I was tall and white in High School but it didn't get me anywhere with the ladies.  I'm sure you'll do fine at college.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies