Race and Desirability (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:26:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Race and Desirability (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Race and Desirability  (Read 5586 times)
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« on: August 05, 2012, 11:59:58 AM »

I've never been attracted to anyone who isn't white. I've seen some black and Asian chicks that I thought "oh, they're cute" but not in a way that I'm attracted to them. Meh.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 06:32:30 PM »

I've never been attracted to anyone who isn't white. I've seen some black chicks that I thought "oh, they're cute" but not in a way that I'm attracted to them. Meh.

I can't relate to this mindset in the slightest. It's a sentiment from another planet to me.

And another era -one that is, thankfully, fading. 

There's nothing wrong with such thinking.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 08:19:55 PM »

I've never been attracted to anyone who isn't white. I've seen some black chicks that I thought "oh, they're cute" but not in a way that I'm attracted to them. Meh.

I can't relate to this mindset in the slightest. It's a sentiment from another planet to me.

And another era -one that is, thankfully, fading. 

There's nothing wrong with such thinking.

It's not beneficial for you because you're effectively excluded from a good 25% of women no matter how strong their merits are.

Sexual attraction, at least not for humans, is not a particularly logical impulse. We find ourselves attracted to dark hair, light eyes, small stature, long necks for no reason in particular. Is there a method to such madness? Perhaps. I would not be surprised to find studies proving such things. Until, then however, it can only be said that our views are somewhat shaped by culture, but we all have our personal preferences.

I know many people who are well-traveled, well-informed, and generally intelligent people, who simply aren't attracted to people of different races? Have they not had a wealth of experiences? They have.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies