SENATE BILL: Workers' Liberation Amendment (Failed) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:26:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SENATE BILL: Workers' Liberation Amendment (Failed) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SENATE BILL: Workers' Liberation Amendment (Failed)  (Read 2384 times)
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« on: August 05, 2012, 09:15:32 PM »

I voted aye on the compromise amendment hoping it would be the end of this issue.... I will not support a blanket ban of conscription
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 06:15:01 PM »

Redalgo- I am having difficulty seeing what in particular you are trying to address... I believe this is a fine amendment but we don't have slavery or involuntary servitude in this country anymore. If you believe something in particular classifies as such- an bill addressing that in particular or a criminal charge would be better ways to combat that. Can you simply explain what problems you aim to address why such language is necessary to be added?
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 06:13:39 AM »

While I"d be inclined to vote Nay, I do not believe I participated enough in this bill debate to make a choice and do not want to be unfair to Redalgo- who has put much effort into this legislation

Abstain
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies