The SoEA is back and have something important to say (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:15:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The SoEA is back and have something important to say (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The SoEA is back and have something important to say  (Read 1364 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« on: August 10, 2012, 12:05:42 PM »

Ladies and gentlemen,

First, I want to apologize for my recent disappearance, but the process I've been engaged in required deepest discretion.

During last few days, I've been in Islamabad, meeting with Iranian Foreign Minister, Mr. Ali Akbar Salehi and I'm very pleased to announce that, in result of these talks, we'll approach a new chapter in our relations with Iran.

For the first time since 1979, our governments will be in direct contact with each other. We do realize that back channels are no longer sufficient and we cannot leave 75 millions people, living in a key region of the world, in angry isolation. Within weeks, respective liaison offices will be opened in Nyman and Tehran.

I want to emphasize that we are not establishing full diplomatic relations now. This process will take time and there are many issues between Atlasia and Iran to settle before any normalization is possible but, like we did decades ago in regard to China, we're setting the first step.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 01:18:00 PM »

Hagrid, ZuWo, I don't understand your concerns.

I'm not making up a story. I'm merely opening liason office.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies