Opinion of Paul Ryan (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:20:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Paul Ryan (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: FF or HP?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 73

Author Topic: Opinion of Paul Ryan  (Read 3944 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: August 11, 2012, 04:20:38 PM »

I'm a fan.

Despicable human scum. Horrible person.

Jesus, really-  What exactly makes him a creep or a despicable human being? Is it having different views on what is best for this country?  There are some politicians that I do think and understand enmity towards but what has Ryan done.

Hash is a nasty child that exaggerates to get attention. This is common with spoiled brats so I'd be stunned if he wasn't like this.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 05:25:12 PM »

I'm a fan.

Jesus, really-  What exactly makes him a creep or a despicable human being? Is it having different views on what is best for this country?  There are some politicians that I do think and understand enmity towards but what has Ryan done.

Hash is a nasty child that exaggerates to get attention. This is common with spoiled brats so I'd be stunned if he wasn't like this.
Are we butthurt already?

Uh...butthurt over what exactly? Are you so uninformed that you think I'm invested in a Romney victory? Haha, jackass. Listen, if you want to burn me, I'm fine with that. I can appreciate a nice jab. However, it helps to have a clue. You clearly don't if you think I am upset that this was a "bad choice."
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 11:39:30 AM »

I'm a fan.

Are we butthurt already?

Uh...butthurt over what exactly? Are you so uninformed that you think I'm invested in a Romney victory? Haha, jackass. Listen, if you want to burn me, I'm fine with that. I can appreciate a nice jab. However, it helps to have a clue. You clearly don't if you think I am upset that this was a "bad choice."
I think that Santorum loss was implied here.

...which would make even less sense.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies