Rasmussen Poll of Wisconsin: Romney-Ryan 48%, Obama-Biden 47% (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:00:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Rasmussen Poll of Wisconsin: Romney-Ryan 48%, Obama-Biden 47% (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rasmussen Poll of Wisconsin: Romney-Ryan 48%, Obama-Biden 47%  (Read 4905 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: August 16, 2012, 12:18:52 PM »

It was only a matter of time before we saw this coming... Clearly not a swing state as so many Dems have said

Jeez, buddy, I agree Romney will probably win Wisconsin, but when Rassmussen has it at only a one-point Romney advantage, and Obama at 47%... well, that is the definition of a swing state, no?  
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 12:27:23 PM »

..I agree Romney will probably win Wisconsin, but when Rassmussen has it at only a one-point Romney advantage, and Obama at 47%... well, that is the definition of a swing state, no?  

I think he was making a sarcastic reference to the liberal claim that Wisconsin is a solid blue state due to no ad spending.

I see!  Fair enough, thanks for the explanation.  Yes, alas, Wisconsin is the perfect fit for a Ryan-type.  The recent polling shows that Romney's choice was a master-stroke.  As much as I abhor it and pity the poor white working class voter who will fall for this, my hat is off to your side.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 01:42:55 PM »

I'm not - Ryan is a serious problem.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, 04:01:06 PM »

Every topic on here seems to descend into trolling.

No, only accusations of same.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2012, 05:30:00 PM »

Celebrating is one thing, but inciting people like that is trolling. That is what tweed did and so did Pepper. And of course Pepper has done this before....

Good lord man, why is this your personal crusade? 

People come here to discuss the poll, and they like to discuss it with people from the opposite side of the two-party system.  They just want to interact, thats all.  What's the harm?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies