Abortion (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:01:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Abortion (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What's your stance on abortion?
Abortion should be legal and federally funded

Abortion should be legal, but not federally funded

Abortion should not be legal and should not be federally funded

Other (please specify)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 106

Author Topic: Abortion  (Read 9692 times)
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« on: August 18, 2012, 02:42:21 PM »

Option 2, though I support option 1 for people who are already receiving federal health care (people on Medicaid).
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 09:42:48 AM »

All abortions should be banded even for rape. I dont know how anyone could support Abortion its pure evil.

i don't know how you could support forcing women to carry a rapist's child.

Do you support a woman's right to smother her rapist's child (that she birthed) in it's crib? If the fetus is human the whole rape question is irrelevant.

All abortions should be banded even for rape. I dont know how anyone could support Abortion its pure evil.

i don't know how you could support forcing women to carry a rapist's child.

That child has a right to live. Two wrongs dont make it a right. So punish the child for what the rapist did?.

you seem confused. fetuses aren't equivalent to living, breathing human beings anymore than seeds are equivalent to a tree.

this debate isn't about whether abortions should happen though. it's about whether they should be legal and as safe for the mother as possible, or whether they should be illegal and result in women dying due to unsafe backalley abortions. and then, if they do survive, you propose a life sentence for murder on top of that? if you seriously believe fetuses are full human beings, you'd be quite prepared to give women life sentences or even the death penalty, but the fact is very few people actually believe that.

The crimes aren't equivalent. Having an abortion is akin to hiring a hitman.

A fetus is a baby. Getting a abortion just to "make your life easyier" is the same as murder like DC Al Fine says its the same as hiring a hitman. getting a abortion in any case is wrong period they should be put in jail for getting a abortion.

Abortion is sick,disgusting,and evil how it is legalized in this society is disgusting. It should be banded in all cases except to save the life of the mother.

How can you murder something that isn't alive?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies