Basque, Catalonian and Galician parliamentary election, 2012 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:05:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Basque, Catalonian and Galician parliamentary election, 2012 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Basque, Catalonian and Galician parliamentary election, 2012  (Read 31427 times)
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

« on: September 29, 2012, 03:03:29 PM »

Thanks for that, Velasco.

There are some nasty-sounding people on the Spanish right.  From that Irish Times article:
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Oh please, that's pretty standard RW rhetoric in parts of the Spanish press. This was La Razon's front page after the supreme court allowed Bildu to stand in the 2011 local elections:

"Eta wins, Spain loses"...  and puts the individual photos of the judge underneath (on top of "Una sentencia lamentable". No translation necessary, right?) and that's the front page.
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 03:17:55 PM »

Indeed, La Razón is basically an openly far-right newspaper (hence, one who thinks that only Franco understood how to deal with regional nationalism). I guess ABC and the online website Libertad Digital are about as right-wing.

Yes, but are you familiar with Intereconomia? It's simply the best, proof that the FOX news formula isn't something restricted to anglo-saxon countries.
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 06:18:28 PM »

I didn't vote for all the questions, anyway my result: EU 55.8%, BNG 45.7%, CxG 44.6%, PSG-PSOE 40.9%, UPyD 20%, PP -37.0%. What I would expect really.

Would Barca really want independence?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies