Romney 2012: The Last Great White Campaign (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:33:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Romney 2012: The Last Great White Campaign (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Romney 2012: The Last Great White Campaign  (Read 13894 times)
Politico
YaBB God
« on: November 09, 2012, 06:30:57 AM »
« edited: November 09, 2012, 06:50:27 AM by Politico »

Let's cut the BS and call it like it is: The vast majority of Hispanics and blacks were never going to vote for the "rich white guy" when they had Barack Hussein Obama as a choice.

Good luck winning in 2016 with a white guy, Democrats. Are you really going to turn to Michael Corleo--err, Andrew Cuomo, or California Lt. Gov. Patrick Bateman? Hillary Clinton is going to be 69, and I doubt she will get involved after her thankless tour of duty (I salute her service one last time; maybe the country would not be such a mess today had she won four years ago). So who are you going to field to keep turnout up among minorities in 2016? Or did you really think minorities were voting for Barack's disappointing results and failed ideology? And a tip: You won't be able to blame Bush four years from now.

2016 is poised to be a Republican year especially with Rubio destined to be the running mate of Paul Ryan, John Thune or [insert name of popular governor not named Chris Christie, who is FINISHED]. Too bad it will be too late to turn around the country after four more years of this nonsense...

GOP will likely use Rubio to stonewall immigration reform. Then in 2016, Rubio will spearhead the effort to present a new Republican Party that is committed to embracing Latinos, who actually tend to have conservative values such as faith in God, working hard, and being committed to personal responsibility.

Democrats do not have an Hispanic with the charisma of Rubio. Democrats provided the first ticket with a black, and Republicans will provide the first ticket with an Hispanic. It is pretty much a guarantee after getting crushed by Latinos on Tuesday.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 11:30:31 AM »
« Edited: November 09, 2012, 11:36:42 AM by Politico »

I think Republicans will never win with minorities because all they do is demean them.

When does the special ingredient in the Democratic Kool-Aid start to kick in?

Here's a secret about many professional Democrats: They do NOT want minorities to see their standard of living improve. Why? Because these Democrats want minorities to be dependent upon Democratic politicians every election season...

Here are some prominent Republican minorities: Marco Rubio, Susana Martinez, Bobby Jindal, Allen West, J.C. Watts, Condi Rice, Gary Franks, Herman Cain, Alan Keyes, Colin Powell, Claude Allen, Peter Boulware, Kenneth Blackwell, Michael Steele, Lynn Swann, Thurman Thomas, Clarence Thomas, etc.

Martin Luther King, Sr. was a lifelong Republican.

There were 32 African-American Republican candidates for Congress in 2010.

I am a Democrat, and I have been in meetings where union leaders cracked off-color jokes. I have never seen such behavior among professional Republicans (e.g., not even among Deep South delegates at the RNC).

The Republican Party of the 21st Century wants to improve the standard of living for people of all backgrounds. They do not believe that a culture of dependency, a mentality of entitlement, will move us forward towards a color blind society. Obviously Republicans are repulsed by people such as the "Obama Phone Lady," but race has nothing to do with it.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 11:32:47 AM »

Let's cut the BS and call it like it is: The vast majority of Hispanics and blacks were never going to vote for the "rich white guy" when they had Barack Hussein Obama as a choice.

Good luck winning in 2016 with a white guy, Democrats. Are you really going to turn to Michael Corleo--err, Andrew Cuomo, or California Lt. Gov. Patrick Bateman? Hillary Clinton is going to be 69, and I doubt she will get involved after her thankless tour of duty (I salute her service one last time; maybe the country would not be such a mess today had she won four years ago). So who are you going to field to keep turnout up among minorities in 2016? Or did you really think minorities were voting for Barack's disappointing results and failed ideology? And a tip: You won't be able to blame Bush four years from now.

2016 is poised to be a Republican year especially with Rubio destined to be the running mate of Paul Ryan, John Thune or [insert name of popular governor not named Chris Christie, who is FINISHED]. Too bad it will be too late to turn around the country after four more years of this nonsense...

GOP will likely use Rubio to stonewall immigration reform. Then in 2016, Rubio will spearhead the effort to present a new Republican Party that is committed to embracing Latinos, who actually tend to have conservative values such as faith in God, working hard, and being committed to personal responsibility.

Democrats do not have an Hispanic with the charisma of Rubio. Democrats provided the first ticket with a black, and Republicans will provide the first ticket with an Hispanic. It is pretty much a guarantee after getting crushed by Latinos on Tuesday.

You are a loser.

You do realize what a disaster 2016 is going to be, right?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies