Opinion of Charlie Crist (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:16:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Charlie Crist (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Huh
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 34

Author Topic: Opinion of Charlie Crist  (Read 1483 times)
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« on: September 01, 2012, 11:02:28 AM »

HP.  I'd have more respect for him if he just became a Democrat and didn't publicize himself the way he is doing now.  Obviously, had he stayed a Republican and actually won the Florida Senate seat, there would be a much different story in regards to his career, and like Sanchez said, he's probably a closeted homosexual, yet he long opposed same-sex marriage for the sake of protecting his career and relations with the GOP -- which ultimately failed, of course.  He literally thinks politics is some type of game for one's self-promotion.  For Democrats to rally around him would be to reward sleaziness and partisan opportunism.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 11:10:27 AM »

For Democrats to rally around him would be to reward sleaziness and partisan opportunism.

I get that, but could you name someone else that Democrats could rally around in Florida?

Sink, Meek, Grayson, maybe a state legislator?  I'm okay with supporting Democrats in general elections whom I did not support in primaries, even if I find them just marginally better than the alternatives, but I can't get behind disintegrity.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2012, 11:40:23 AM »

For Democrats to rally around him would be to reward sleaziness and partisan opportunism.

I get that, but could you name someone else that Democrats could rally around in Florida?

Sink, Meek, Grayson, maybe a state legislator?  I'm okay with supporting Democrats in general elections whom I did not support in primaries, even if I find them just marginally better than the alternatives, but I can't get behind disintegrity.

Have you heard a thing about Meek in the past year? Cause I sure haven't. Sink meanwhile is a gawdawful campaigner and really blew the gubernatorial race once already. But good to see you've still got a sense of humor about it (Grayson).

Meek and Grayson are the most recent statewide Dem candidates, and I think Sink could be competitive in the 2014 gubernatorial.  Grayson would be very much suited to serving in the House again -- just as long as he's in a safe district.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies