Opinion of Charlie Crist (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:45:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Charlie Crist (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Huh
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 34

Author Topic: Opinion of Charlie Crist  (Read 1466 times)
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« on: August 31, 2012, 10:47:36 AM »

Lean FF. He's an HP for supporting Obama and abandoning the Republican Party, but Sjoycefla has really convinced me that he's not that bad.

Smiley
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 06:57:36 AM »

Let's also not forget the straw that broke the camels back. Crist did more than hug Obama. Republicans abandoned him after he vetoed school reform bills at the bidding of the teacher's unions.

The same Jeb Bush education reform bills that even Chris Matthews whole-heartedly endorses. And the man doesn't actually like unions or anything (if the rest of his tenure shows), he was just an asshole opportunist looking for any kind of support (and the teacher's unions were just convenient). Kind of like that other grade-A asshole, Lincoln Chaffee.

And that veto is why he's a massive FF.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2012, 11:04:05 AM »

For Democrats to rally around him would be to reward sleaziness and partisan opportunism.

I get that, but could you name someone else that Democrats could rally around in Florida?
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2012, 11:29:56 AM »

For Democrats to rally around him would be to reward sleaziness and partisan opportunism.

I get that, but could you name someone else that Democrats could rally around in Florida?

Sink, Meek, Grayson, maybe a state legislator?  I'm okay with supporting Democrats in general elections whom I did not support in primaries, even if I find them just marginally better than the alternatives, but I can't get behind disintegrity.

Have you heard a thing about Meek in the past year? Cause I sure haven't. Sink meanwhile is a gawdawful campaigner and really blew the gubernatorial race once already. But good to see you've still got a sense of humor about it (Grayson).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies