2012-2013 NFL General Discussion Thread. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:21:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  2012-2013 NFL General Discussion Thread. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2012-2013 NFL General Discussion Thread.  (Read 6083 times)
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: September 05, 2012, 08:38:11 PM »

This game is so diabolically disastrous. Sooooo satisfying...
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 04:22:08 PM »

Are the Iggles TRYING to lose this f[inks]ing game?

The answer is yes. And they will continue to fail.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 03:21:33 PM »

So, what are the odds that this will finally force Andy to get rid of the absolute WORST offensive coordinator in the NFL. I effing hate that pile of garbage and crap more than anything. What a freakin useless c**nt.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 09:05:14 PM »

So, what are the odds that this will finally force Andy to get rid of the absolute WORST offensive coordinator in the NFL. I effing hate that pile of garbage and crap more than anything. What a freakin useless c**nt.
2nd worst. We have Greg Knapp. 2 stints, never more than 17 points under his playcalling. Turned McFadden from gold to crap. We definitely win that war.

Yeah, fair enough. But look at how horrible Mornhinweg has done with arguably the most dynamic QB of all time, the current best RB in the league, and a stable of receivers and a tight end that could each easily top 100 yards receiving any given week. And he lays an egg. AGAIN. Add that to the fact that he was unbelievably horrendous in Detroit and it makes for a completely unacceptable performance that makes absolutely no sense on any level. Horrible, week in and week out. That trash has cost us games, playoff spots, playoff games, year after year after year. Either he MUST go during the season or it's just time for Andy to shove off. This is nonsense.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2012, 04:18:17 PM »

Un-effing-believable. I hate this team like I hate Hitler. If nothing changes by their next game, I'm rooting for the Ravens. The best thing for the Eagles is to lose out and Lurie to grow some balls and fire one of the absolute worst coaching staffs in the NFL from top to bottom. Marty Mornhinweg deserves to be strung up in Love Park in Center City. c**nt
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2012, 03:21:49 PM »

Ok, no more joking anymore. Andy, your time has come and gone. Time to go.

Yeah, I mean I get heated really, really easily when it comes to the Eagles, but we've obviously hit a tipping point. Castillo was a huge miss, Mornhinweg...I won't even say anything, Vick's been hung out to dry, Nnamdi was a waste, the D-line is a disaster, the O-line is the 9/11 of the Eagles, general play calling is worse than it's ever been, the players are lazy, the coaches are inept, and all of it is only getting worse. I love Andy Reid like a family member, but it's over.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies