Democrats Boo Moving US Embassy to Jerusalem (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:49:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Democrats Boo Moving US Embassy to Jerusalem (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democrats Boo Moving US Embassy to Jerusalem  (Read 12127 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Atlas Star
United States

« on: September 05, 2012, 08:57:01 PM »
« edited: September 09, 2012, 12:04:53 AM by Badger »

any jew who votes for this party is like a jew who votes fro the Nazi party.

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/5/8/51da8528-1f39-4da1-9e3a-a4cd5fd70363.jpg
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 11:49:11 AM »

any jew who votes for this party is like a jew who votes fro the Nazi party.

This thread is so bad it should have stayed at the 2012 Election section.

Krazey and NYJew have really sunk in new lows. Too bad that Stark isn't around anymore. It would've been fun seeing the pigs duking it out in the mud.

majority of your partys delegates in the room just admitted to either being atheists or anti Semites.  50 years ago the almost every single elected democrat would have condemned every single person who vote this way.
the modern day democratic party explains how a evil nut job like Hitler came to power through mostly through democratic means.

though maybe I should drop the Nazi rhetoric would you prefer Soviet rhetoric.

NY Jew, this has been a long-time problem with your posts, this isn't the first or even the fourth or fifth time you've done something like this and it needs to stop.  The way that you often casually compare anyone you disagree with on any issue even remotely connected to Judaism and/or Israel to "Jews who vote for Nazis", "anti-semites," etc is a disgrace.  It is bad enough when gentiles compare political opponents to the Nazis, but when Jews such as yourself do it, its one of the worst possible insults to the victims of the Holocaust and the many other atrocities that have been committed against the Jewish people throughout our history.  Someone as concerned about the welfare and dignity of the Jewish people as you claim to be would never trivialize the Holocaust and desecrate the memory of its victims the way that you did.  And no, "Soviet rhetoric" is not any better.  The fact that in your mind people who disagree with you on the inclusion of a plank in a party platform are equivalent to a government whose first leader alone killed over 20 million people means that there is something seriously wrong with you.  How about you stop comparing stop comparing people who disagree with you minor and inconsequential political issues to mass murderers.  And if that's too much to manage than just help yourself to a nice glass of shut the **** up!
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 03:27:06 PM »

Obviously this thread is one big disaster area and picking out any individual stupid comments seems like a waste of time. And, yet... and yet... it's hard not to comment on this:

Anti-semetism isn't a societal problem, it's a Jewish problem.

What the f[inks]?

Although a cheap laugh is accidentally attached: using the word 'societal' but not being able to spell 'semite'.

Please lock this thread.  I can't take much more, the only way this could be worse is if Libertas and NY Jew started arguing about Israel.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 03:58:24 PM »

This may well be the worst thread that I have ever seen on this board.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2012, 06:41:02 PM »

This is why comments like NY Jew's are so harmful.

Because by claiming everyday Democrats are anti-semitic, it makes it a lot harder to make the point when people actually are being anti-semitic. And there are plenty of anti-semites on the far-left.
I'm not claiming that everyday Democrats are anti-semitic, I'm claiming that majority of democratic delegates (party "elite") are anti-semitic and/or militantly atheist.

Its almost like you tie being atheist to being antisemitic. Believe it or not, it is possible to disagree with Israel and still not hate Jewish people.
yes it is possible to not being antisemitic but theirs a probability around 99.99% of being antisemitic.

Do you hate the Palestinian people? Are you racist against them?

I think he's a Palestinian who decided to troll the forum
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2012, 07:09:45 PM »

What exactly are the requirements for someone to get banned on this forum? I mean, this guy is has got to be trolling on a legendary scale here. I mean, he's slandering an entire party as a Nazi Party for ridiculous reasons.

I second this.  Look, I understand that their are different standards for regulars, but this is ridiculous and NY Jew does this all the time.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2012, 08:38:09 PM »

Gonna be honest, NY Jew probably shouldn't be banned for his views, considering he's not really insulting any posters specifically, but he's referring to an ideology.

He's insulted me, by calling me a Nazi collaborator, and by essentially denying that I'm a legitimate Jew.  He's insulted me more than any other poster on this forum, past or present.

This
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies