US ambassador 'killed in Libya' (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:43:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  US ambassador 'killed in Libya' (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: US ambassador 'killed in Libya'  (Read 3747 times)
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« on: September 12, 2012, 06:55:14 AM »

So what's the movie in question. I feel like I need to see it now. Thanks fundies!
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 09:39:35 AM »

Hmm, what was the last time someone succesfully assassinated a US Ambassador? Seems like these Benghazi salafists are entering a rather select club.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/election-2012/wp/2012/09/12/romney-calls-obama-response-to-libya-attacks-disgraceful/

Romney really is despicable.

Haha, more proof Romney is losing. What a dickface.

Obama should come out with a statement saying that in America we have something called freedom of speech. If Muslims would like to make anti-Christian movies and put it up on Youtube, they are free to do so.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 10:11:27 AM »

Obama should come out with a statement saying that in America we have something called freedom of speech. If Muslims would like to make anti-Christian movies and put it up on Youtube, they are free to do so.

I believe that some already do.

Freedom of speech does not give you the right to infer that a holy man to over a billion people was a paedophile without evidence.

I know that in India it wouldn't be considered free speech, but I think it should be. I guess I also understand that in a country like India it could lead to riots so it must be discouraged. I just don't get why they are getting sand in their vagina over something done in the US. Whatever.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 10:14:29 AM »

From CNN
You must be logged in to read this quote.
He understands our culture about as well as we understand his.

What they need to understand is that Americans won't feel good about it, but you have the RIGHT to do it if you wish to. I am not defending the guy who made the anti-muslim movie, just his right to do what he wants to do.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies