In your opinion is the economy doing well? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:45:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Economics (Moderator: Torie)
  In your opinion is the economy doing well? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: In your opinion is the economy doing well?  (Read 1674 times)
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« on: September 15, 2012, 07:40:00 PM »

Doing much better than it was.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 09:31:28 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I've not heard a single Democrat mention workforce participation levels have dropped to 1983 levels, before the massive boom of the 90s. This means more single worker families, where one parent stays at home.

Is this really what you folks want? I mean if we want to go back to the 50s, we're well on the way there.

I have heard a Democrat say that 4.5 percent unemployment is cause to get rid of Bush, but 7.9 percent unemployment is cause to retain Obama.

Yep, and don't forget Democrats who were outraged by $2.00/gallon gas in 2004 who are defending $4.00/gallon gas in 2012.

Obama's record is so awful and this environment is so god-awful that I am confident this is going to break heavily in Romney's direction. Even a lot of people who hate Romney and his positions on certain social issues will hold their nose and mark their ballot for him even though they'll never admit it to anybody until things finally turn around under Romney's stewardship. Consider this a forewarning for those of you who play on Intrade: The exit polls are probably going to underestimate Romney's support by a significant margin (think 2004 but on an even greater level).

Ok, then put your money where your mouth is and buy Romney shares on Intrade.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012, 08:59:41 PM »

Politico.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies