Adventism (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:35:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Adventism (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Adventism  (Read 897 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: September 25, 2012, 10:00:56 AM »

That reminds me of that Adventist stripper I was briefly involved with. She had 6 kids at the age of 32, ranging in age from 3-13, 5 from her ex-husband (who she divorced, got back together with, and then left again) and one from her ex-fiance who dumped her before getting married and was a former Sunday School (well Saturday School I guess) teacher before she started stripping (which she eventually quit, but then went back to later after her next engagement fell through.) She even admitted to one week on Saturday going to church in the afternoon and then heading off to the club right afterwards as surreal as that might sound to some. Unsurprisingly she wasn't a vegetarian and drank alcohol, and mentioned how her far more observant brother babysat her kids whenever she was at the club, with his attitude basically being "I hate what you do but I love you and will help you out anyway because of that."
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 11:00:16 PM »

That reminds me of that Adventist stripper I was briefly involved with. She had 6 kids at the age of 32, ranging in age from 3-13, 5 from her ex-husband (who she divorced, got back together with, and then left again) and one from her ex-fiance who dumped her before getting married and was a former Sunday School (well Saturday School I guess) teacher before she started stripping (which she eventually quit, but then went back to later after her next engagement fell through.) She even admitted to one week on Saturday going to church in the afternoon and then heading off to the club right afterwards as surreal as that might sound to some. Unsurprisingly she wasn't a vegetarian and drank alcohol, and mentioned how her far more observant brother babysat her kids whenever she was at the club, with his attitude basically being "I hate what you do but I love you and will help you out anyway because of that."

I'd like to serve as your editor and advisor when you commence writing a 200+ memoir on your experiences in hipster chuches and strip clubs and at emo shows.

That'd be cool. It probably shouldn't be written until after my 30th birthday though.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies