The Comedy Goldmine (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:27:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Comedy Goldmine (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: The Comedy Goldmine  (Read 245180 times)
Oswald Acted Alone, You Kook
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: October 19, 2012, 10:55:56 PM »

Dear 2012 board,
Keep this clean because I want saboteurs and wreckers to be kind and considerate to those who disagree with the moderators of this disaster. Paul Ryan is from Janesville, where they apologize for producing Paul Ryan. A man of three words only – Packers and cheese-heads, with his enormous ears and suits. Joe Biden’s left arm is muscular and old, but he uses it well. It’s over. I don’t understand Mitt Romney’s positions. They are wondrously erotic and strange on any issue. He said he is severely conservative, but practices polygamy. “I enjoy curves,” he told supporters, and supporters vomited. Romney flip-flopped immediately, and flip-flopped again. Whips and chains are really fun to use on practicing Mormons who believe that the six wives of Barack Hussein Obama are really Romney’s. Hillary Clinton’s beauty does not exist. Who knew that Xahar was dropped from American Idol as a kid because he sucked certain things that kids should not have knowledge of, unless they have very bad parents? Qaddafi’s Nescafe drugs were consumed by Mustafa Abdul Jalil. Mitt Romney condemned the public display of apartheid memorabilia due to his father’s decision to brainwash his son. Sometimes I wonder about the virtue, or lack thereof, associated with doing many drugs. Cthulhu is rumored to endorse safe sex. Vote Cthulhu ’16! Because big black boxes of balloons will otherwise be considered morally objectionable. The three moderators are on my black list, so get Dave Leip to agree to fire them all. I hereby declare, “YOU ARE FIRED!!!!” A magic potion made me feel high as a balloon. Jill Stein really loves attention, but she is Kalwejt’s secret lover. A grilled bratwurst tastes so good. For heaven’s sake, please refrain from yanking on your yang-yang in public, because Simfan34 is not amused by that or similar activities that dismay Mike Naso, who used to be a homosexual, but won’t admit it, just like Grumps, who doesn’t realize that the election actually depends on increased racism among the white working-class, by the power of Jesus Almighty. Mitt Romney is rumored to be surprisingly talented at playing bass guitar and raping large companies of profit. Contrary to popular belief, Mormonism is a life of crime and murder, which only recently has been proscribed because of its government-like secrecy concerning unusual sexual practices, such as dragon sex, which is frightening, yet delicious with some cream. The cream is known to cause liberals to feel itchy in some very sensitive areas. Very many thanks; this board sucks just like Grumps. Tell Sarah Palin that her daughters are the most homophobic little Alaskans and trampy bitches to have ever gotten such large amounts of attention. Eight gallons of man juice ran through Politico, because Mitt Romney was in jail once. Tell the Moderators to ban Grumps right f[Inks]g now! Postscript: Done. Nym. By the way, Grumps is wonderful; nah, just kidding. Sometimes Grumps uses a nasty bunch of trampy young blondes to pleasure his randomly enlarged attitude regarding the entire rear of Hillary. My big black statue of David is beautiful as Hillary quick-stepping with a certain Chicagoan Mayor known as ‘Hillary Rodham’s behind the curtain’. Finally, Hillary is nude planning a copper, but Clarence decided to put his lengthy, aged opinion inside a hole of ignorance. Nevertheless, this whole thread is a pathetic disgusting piece of Skylarks, fighting a pointless war that Sirnick has won. The f[Inks]g END!

Sincerely,
Forum Community
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 12:58:11 PM »

Context needed.

One of these is said to be a surprisingly readable book that would probably be considered comedy if its author had not managed to put the ideas in it into practice. So yeah, that one.
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 08:32:05 PM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=163699.msg3496252;boardseen#new
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 05:54:54 PM »

That's an old meme, based on the 2004 election. you must be slow on the uptake.
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2012, 04:05:19 PM »

The civil rights activists senator Strom Thurmond, disturbed by the racism of people like Hubert Humphrey and Robert F. Kennedy, joined the Republican Party of racial equality.
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2012, 12:58:32 PM »

Well, one thing's for sure, America sure does hate flip-flopping rich guys from Massachusetts with nice hair.
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2012, 02:19:54 AM »

Oh, so she's finally come to terms with her lesbianism?
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2012, 02:24:44 AM »

You mean when all of us are chicks? I wonder if Grumpy Gramms is just as much of a pervert.

more I wonder who the Clarence-equivalent would be

....and if she'd be posting pictures of Chris Christie in every thread.

The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2012, 03:07:11 AM »

An anti-war evangelical who now supports marijuana legalization. Will he be listening to emoviolence soon? Tongue
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2013, 01:11:21 PM »

The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2013, 01:35:41 AM »

"An openly gay woman will be elected to the senate in Wisconsin."

Beating a former Governor, to boot.

Considering that Wilma was not only the most sensible person on The Flintstones, but one of the most sensible characters on TV in the 1960s, why wouldn't the voters choose someone who knows how to have a gay old time?

Yabba Dabba Doo!
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2013, 07:16:03 PM »

Attacking adult males for liking My Little Pony is very reactionary and is a defense of traditional gender roles.

Agreed, what kind of man wouldn't like a show about six hot lesbians learning to love each other more?
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2013, 04:55:28 PM »

Stop giving North Dakota a bad name. Rick Berg was enough.
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2013, 06:07:42 PM »

If evolution is real, then how was The Flintstones made?
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2013, 01:16:58 PM »

Just another ploy by NOBAMA, the most anti-Israel President in history.
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2013, 01:11:06 AM »

The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2013, 12:02:42 AM »

is it ok for non-Leninist left-communists to like Taylor Swift?
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2013, 04:43:51 PM »

Christie will eat all the people who are planning to vote against him
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2013, 02:33:45 PM »

That's almost as bad as the "Poland invades Iraq because Hoover wins in 1932" guy.
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2013, 01:01:38 AM »

Let's face it: the sad truth is that a majority of this forum is subtly racist, and cannot accept the idea that an African-American like Oldies can be a proud, unapologetic conservative. Disgusting.
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2013, 05:25:24 PM »

Context:

What about Mitt Romney? He's out of a job, has plenty of experience on national television, and the show could benefit from his unique brand of folksy charm.
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2013, 06:46:24 PM »

Have either of you had a sudden urge to listen to more ZZ Top lately?  I find that I'm listening to more ZZ Top this week than I have in a long time.
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2013, 01:30:41 PM »

Another Bushie thread?  Give it a break, will ya?

This is what happens when you close the Update thread. You know what you need to do...

He needs to get off his fat ass and quit posting on the forum.
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2013, 11:58:47 PM »

Locking his own thread won't help Snowstalker with girls Sad
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2013, 07:52:58 PM »

Pages: [1] 2 3