The Comedy Goldmine (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:00:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Comedy Goldmine (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: The Comedy Goldmine  (Read 245343 times)
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« on: October 09, 2012, 08:18:36 PM »

That was probably the first J. J. intentional joke that made me laugh
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 09:49:51 PM »

I know the election is a very, very tight race and could go either way very easily.  Do you think, though, that Barack and Michelle have a few things in boxes just in case they have to move out, or are they so confident they don't have anything packed, yet?  If they lose re-election on November 6, they will have 74 days until they have to be out.  Of course, if they win, they can unpack and put all the boxes back in the closet for 4 years.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, 05:03:58 PM »

Mitt Romney is a regular person. Everyone else just happens to be poor.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2013, 07:50:24 PM »

Adults who like the for boys Adventure Time are just as lame as the bronies.  There's nothingIn these shows that an adult with no children can find useful.  Read a book. Expand your knowledge.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2013, 04:44:51 PM »

My cousin who died from heroin addiction said that marijuana was a gateway drug (granted, he never used it, but as someone who was a drug addict, he should've known something about it.)
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2013, 06:36:38 PM »

what do you think this is, the tragedy coalmine?

It's the funniest thing I've read in years.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2013, 11:49:25 AM »

Who knew? In a not so veiled way, the generalized fluff of a text basically is saying that the Pubs need to throw social conservatives under the bus. Either that, or figure out how olds can live to be 200 (what a horrible thought!).

There are many sensible olds whom I would not mind having live to be 200; you might even be one of them.

Maybe he'll last long enough for the Revolution to come and he can be guillotined.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2013, 12:42:25 PM »

King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2013, 11:45:51 PM »

So what's the story on getting that exercise app?  We're all dying for proof to see that you're walking.

I haven't tried to download it in a few days.  I've let other things get in the way.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2013, 08:09:00 PM »

It seems like there *might* be more here than we originally heard about last autumn.

This is the real strategy, everyone: Say it enough times, and the Moderate Heroes will assume there's a story.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2013, 09:40:48 PM »

I don't know who Leif is, but he sounds like a real scoundrel.

hello

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!  How utterly hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!

Terrible joke, but you have to admit he does fit the bill of scoundrel and whippersnapper.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2013, 04:30:18 PM »

You still didn't answer my question BTW.  How many sloppy joes would you be eating if you WEREN'T on a diet?

Probably 3.  I only had the 4th one last night to clean up the rest of the meat.  I generally stop at 3.

/thread
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2013, 03:58:22 PM »

Good Saturday Evening!  It is a much better day weather wise today.  It's so nice to see bright sunshine and know that the sunshine is not leading to instability and destructive tornadoes.   In fact, we're supposed to remain dry all the way through Tuesday.  Mom and I were able to get out of the house this morning and exchange my refrigerator that quit cooling yesterday afternoon.  We tried several different power outlets and it didn't come on, so we found the receipt and exchanged it.  Then, we met Dad at Santa Fe Steak House for lunch where I did get a Chicken Sandwich.  It was pretty tasty.  A lot better than I thought it would be.  Mom and I then took a stroll around Walmart for 30-40 minutes shopping, so I got a little bit of walking in at Walmart.  I didn't use my app, because I was so focused on conversing with my mother.  We just got home about 20 minutes ago.  A little bit later this afternoon, I've got to go to the church and rehearse my sermon for tomorrow morning.  I'm hoping we have power at the church, otherwise, we will be having church the old fashioned way.  Outdoors.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2013, 08:50:22 PM »

I went to the drink fountain with the intention of getting a diet drink, but I accidentally hit the Dr Pepper lever.  I didn't realize it until the cup was full.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2013, 12:28:12 PM »

On Apple products:

I vowed a long time ago never to buy anything that has a piece of half eaten fruit as its logo.

If only there were a technology company with Grilled Hamburgers as its logo.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2013, 05:08:48 PM »

Mine is of a little girl from Maisha, who is 4 years old and has HIV/AIDS.  You wouldn't know it by the picture or by meeting her.  She is just as bubbly and vibrant and happy (or seems that way) as any 4 year old girl you might meet.  Sadly, even with medication her life expectancy is less than 15 years old.

You really know how to kill a thread, don't you? Sad
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2013, 02:40:03 PM »

Visiting this thread at random, I must admit even though I don't wish to sound selfish or egotistical, but I do feel this thread is the top echelon of Naso Threads.

He broke the fourth wall.  The comedy is over.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2013, 09:49:08 PM »

Galileo, Isaac Newton, Rand Paul

I like it.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2013, 03:45:30 PM »

Thank you to all who drudge through Bushie's tl;dr boring CAD updates to find comedy gold statements like "nobody ever said you had to eat vegetables every day."

You are better men than I.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2013, 09:22:49 PM »

Oh, and I am starting to make plans for our first kiss!
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2013, 09:46:37 PM »

I have no objections to hunting, I just can think of better things to do with my time.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2013, 10:35:15 PM »

I do like the term "JAQing off."
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2014, 04:14:53 AM »

The 20s would have been fun to experience.

Yeah, having rickets is, like, totes amazing.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2014, 03:59:24 PM »

It made sense when our political system was degenerating into one giant Tammany Hall, and industrialists like John D Rockefeller had fortunes worth between $400B and $600B, depending on the method used for estimation. The wealthiest 1% also tended to outlive the common man by 20 years. I can understand and appreciate populist progressivism during that era.

Today, our socio-economic problems are created by incompetent progressive regulators.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2014, 10:06:32 PM »

NewYorkExpress, if you don't mind me asking: do you write for Family Circus?
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies