The Comedy Goldmine (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:03:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Comedy Goldmine (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Comedy Goldmine  (Read 245353 times)
Velasco
andi
Junior Chimp
Western Sahara

« on: November 06, 2012, 08:34:29 AM »

Virgin Good is goode, American and... chaste. God bless him.
Velasco
andi
Junior Chimp
Western Sahara

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 11:37:01 PM »
« Edited: January 31, 2013, 11:43:28 PM by Velasco »

Silvio's moral lapses are allowed because they represent the core of our italian values. But I can see some of you jealous by his love and CONSENSUAL affairs with young laydies, being the majority of you nerds whose idea of sex is talking about the gerrymandering in Maryland.

I'd say this belongs to deluge. However, I can appreciate the peculiar sense of humour (oh Silvio, Genio y Figura) but I feel a bit ashamed about the Italians. For sure the core values of the Italian people are not necessarily 'consensual' paid relationships of quasi-paedophilic nature. Oh, the Horror!... Conrad said.
Velasco
andi
Junior Chimp
Western Sahara

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 04:08:23 PM »

Wow, the anti-gay movement in France is pretty fun! The coolest demonstration in favour of the 'true' marriage that I remember having seen. Bishops and young Christians in Spain should take note, they would be more popular with a bit of pink in their wardrobes.
Velasco
andi
Junior Chimp
Western Sahara

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 04:57:44 PM »

Yep, I am aware of how obtuse are those morons. We are pretty familiar with obtuse and stale attitudes towards certain issues related to sex and gender, aren't we?. It's just that the photo made me laugh, like certain opebo's 'funny' remark on the price of prostitutes (single-issue man until the grave), btw.
Velasco
andi
Junior Chimp
Western Sahara

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 05:37:56 PM »

I don't know which one you mean - perhaps you should post it in here?
[/quote]
Yep, I am aware of how obtuse are those morons. We are pretty familiar with obtuse and stale attitudes towards certain issues related to sex and gender, aren't we?. It's just that the photo made me laugh, like certain opebo's 'funny' remark on the price of prostitutes (single-issue man until the grave), btw.

I don't know which one you mean - perhaps you should post it in here?
Sorry, opebo, the thread is locked. However, this was your reply to one post of mine where I mentioned Mad Men.

opebo: All I care about is access to prostitution.

Nathan: That's actually a very effective and succinct answer to the question.

opebo: I watched Madmen, and there were only a few prostitutes, and not at all reasonably priced, so...

I don't know why, but I found it somewhat hilarious, because it made me think about you as a crazy man or as a man going crazy due to the lack of reasonably priced prostitutes. Don't take that into account, it's only that some persons like me have a certain sense of absurdity and even find funny a certain type of humour based on absurdity, which is too fine tasted to all people outside Europe, you know Wink In your favour plays that I can laugh with some of your posts, on the other hand I can't stand memphis. Do you know what I mean?

[
Forget it, friend, Valero is like Robert Conrad begging you to knock the battery off his shoulder so he can kick your ass.  Roll Eyes

Thank you very much, man, I like Robert Conrad! Cheesy
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies